Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seagate
Kwa, post: 42852, member: 6 Wrote:Damn, u got more drives, but i say this, when it's TB, it last well...
I got some xD
Luckily non have failed...I really should clean them thou
NeoX, post: 42854, member: 191 Wrote:That's bad to hear...cuz they sell them double the price and many of the times dont do a good job with the Refurbish process...
Bruh, it was kinda except, it wouldn't read games after 2 years, mom brought from a side store back in 2010.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Kwa, post: 42856, member: 6 Wrote:Bruh, it was kinda except, it wouldn't read games after 2 years, mom brought from a side store back in 2010.
Oh ok I get ya.
Any thoughts on fixing it for yourself? the hard disc for ps3 its pretty cheap 15-25 bucks
NeoX, post: 42855, member: 191 Wrote:I got some xD
Luckily non have failed...I really should clean them thou
Hmmm, u have internal drives, good inside a system.

I would give credit to sony for the external drive support, firmware 4.50..
Kwa, post: 42858, member: 6 Wrote:Hmmm, u have internal drives, good inside a system.

I would give credit to sony for the external drive support, firmware 4.50..
Now we gotta wait that they do the same for PS5 cuz it can only read PS4 games from an external HHD
NeoX, post: 42857, member: 191 Wrote:Any thoughts on fixing it for yourself? the hard disc for ps3 its pretty
Nah, i have a slim model now, that i had since 2013, mom brought that, it's still working today, for my old system i wouldn't know what to do, system wouldn't perform update when it was needed back then, done up.
Kwa, post: 42860, member: 6 Wrote:Nah, i have a slim model now, that i had since 2013, mom brought that, it's still working today, for my old system i wouldn't know what to do, system wouldn't perform update when it was needed back then, done up.
I understand
NeoX, post: 42859, member: 191 Wrote:Now we gotta wait that they do the same for PS5 cuz it can only read PS4 games from an external HHD
I read seagate would probably work on ps5, read that from an Anazom question/answers, can't trust every thing u read, but then again i tried my luck with this drive, it was a miracle, one of my best orders.
Kwa, post: 42864, member: 6 Wrote:I read seagate would probably work on ps5, read that from an Anazom question/answers, can't trust every thing u read, but then again i tried my luck with this drive, it was a miracle, one of my best orders.
Yeah it does not work no matter the brand atleast for storing PS5 games

for PS4 games any brand will do...well atleast the ones I use xD

Its rumored that sony will add support for read and write for ps5 games via external hardrive very soon
That means it useless for ps5 system.
Oh damn, it's gonna take a while for the firmware. Even with ps5 system storage itself, it may not be enough as library get extended in the future, man everyone is crazy for it, it just came out...sheesh.
Kwa, post: 42866, member: 6 Wrote:That means it useless for ps5 system.
Oh damn, it's gonna take a while for the firmware. Even with ps5 system storage itself, it may not be enough as library get extended in the future, man everyone is crazy for it, it just came out...sheesh.
For real.
is the same with PS5 themes
What's wrong with the Themes??..
Kwa, post: 42880, member: 6 Wrote:What's wrong with the Themes??..
Im not sure if they added them already but there no way to add theme on the ps5
Do umean themes for backgrounds.