Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seagate
[Image: U2dB0KM.jpg]

Ever needed extra storage, or u get tired of deleting and re-downloading your contents/installment, Seagate drive is one of the best solutions for more room to keep more files, at least that work I read.
These drives can be used for PC Laptops and Mac, even works for consoles as Extended Storage, more spaces added, can be use to download more contents without having to worry about deleting...
Very convenient....
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Have you tried it yet for an extended period of time yet?
Yea, it can be use for your PS4, it just adds more spaces for your system as Extended Storage, best solution....
How much was the one you got?
Amazon
Item price: $94.99 plus tax
Shipping price wasn't too much extra, there was a few options.

Overall total: $109.08
Not bad for a 5000GB harddrive...
The utmost catch...

I own a 4TB and 2TB but they old purchases from GameStop...
[Image: nJ6uwoX.jpg]
[Image: 9fSva5B.jpg]
Really $100 that's kind of expensive I remember buying a 5tb for less than that that was about 2 years ago at Best Buy at Black Friday.
Of course is not a Seagate I think I got an WD easystore if I remember correctly
What u brought maybe different
Seagate drives can be use for Consoles, PC, and Mac as external storage, good for storing more data, that way you'll never have to worry about deleting.

GameStops still wants $120.00 plus tax for a 4TB "no sale", while i find a 5TB(amazon for $95, with free shipping, price was $101 total, but i chose to pay extra to receive item a little sooner. It felt like a good steal, lowest price i found.

Also if i wanted an higher TB drive, it would have cost me more money
I really wanted to buy that specific external hard drive on amazon for the PS5 and use ps4 games out of it but ended up buying a WD BLUE one...cant complain I have a Samsung 2TB inside the PS4 and I barely have games in it xD used to have a 2TB Segate HHD in the ps4.

Some WD Blue External HHD
Walmart WD 4TB My Passport Portable External Hard Drive 94.99$

"Walmart Sale" WD 4TB My Book Desktop External Hard Drive 89.99$

(Remeber to add tax+shipping if applicable)
Oh yea, i did read that other drive grands works on ps4, yet i only read about seagate, drives design for ps4 and other seagate types, i own 3 drives.

u can own many games, we all know that 500GB and even a 1TB of internal storage is not enough.

Yea, taxes and shipping is always extra.
[USER=6]@Kwa[/USER]
Yup in terms of PS4 HHDor External HHD Segate and WD BLUE are very commonly used for storage expansion thanks for its price & reliability.

In the SSD department....Its only a personal preference nut you gotta go with SAMSUNGS QVO, EVO or PRO SSD wich ever take a liking to you ia price or performance.
I only have NIER AUTOMATA, FF7 REMAKE, CYBERPUNK 2077 AND FORTNITE in my PS4's storage

My Library:
[IMG width="272px"]https://i.imgur.com/rxHwult.gif[/IMG]
Factz, i would just the external.
i mean i would've open a system to change an internal drive, i wouldn't know what i'm doing. An external is simple plug in and set up, and any drive can be use as long it's usb 3.0 supported, even if u "stop" using extended storage and unplug the drive to your system, you'll still have all your data in that drive, just plug it back, it's very convenient, buy one that fit your needs and budget.
Plus i love the color i brought too.lol..
I have quite a bit on my 4TB that it's half used up due to contents and updates,
some installments on system storage, and i have some titles on 2TB.
[USER=6]@Kwa[/USER]
I can respect that.
Always rember 2 eject the external HHD already had an incident (Past) in witch all my games got corrupted...cuz it got taken out without ejecting it.
Right now my WD External HHD is only for back ups at the moment...

Thou I do have a couple of 250GB, 500GB, 1TB, 2TB Hard Drives laying in my drawer I just gotta orginize whats inside them...Rolleyes
NeoX, post: 42849, member: 191 Wrote:can respect that.
Always rember 2 eject the external HHD already had an incident (Past) in witch all my games got corrupted...cuz it got taken out without ejecting it.
Was this internal drive(system storage) or external, i just plug it up then format, gotta do that to use drive.
In fact, i opened a ps3 first model years ago, gamestop wouldn't take it, been collecting dust, can't do nothing with it.
NeoX, post: 42850, member: 191 Wrote:Right now my WD External HHD is only for back ups at the moment...

Thou I do have a couple of 250GB, 500GB, 1TB, 2TB Hard Drives laying in my drawer I just gotta orginize whats inside them...Rolleyes
Damn, u got more drives, but i say this, when it's TB, it last well...
[USER=6]@Kwa[/USER]
Plain old bad luck with me, it was the External 2TB from Seagate.

(HHD & SSD I never had any problems with the Internal Storage)

Darn....My PS3 Super Slim Is currently in a bag....Im pretty sure one of the 1TB HHD I have is the one I used when it was Jailbroken...
Kwa, post: 42851, member: 6 Wrote:Was this internal drive(system storage) or external, i just plug it up then format, gotta do that to use drive.
In fact, i opened a ps3 first model years ago, gamestop wouldn't take it, been collecting dust, can't do nothing with it.
That's bad to hear...cuz they sell them double the price and many of the times dont do a good job with the Refurbish process...