Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IS SINGLE PLAYER GAMING REALLY DEAD, OR IS IT JUST BS OF THE GAMING INDUSTRY.
VSW, post: 2087, member: 24 Wrote:Oh cool, Maybe i'll toss a friend request your way too & we can play Gears together ?
OK cool I just have to remember to pick up Xbox live.

My gamertag is Wee Wee WINKEY yes it's stupid put I don't want to spend $10 to change it.
Jason xXx, post: 2088, member: 3 Wrote:OK cool I just have to remember to pick up Xbox live.

My gamertag is Wee Wee WINKEY yes it's stupid put I don't want to spend $10 to change it.
lol okay, i'll drop a request in a few minutes.
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
Jason xXx, post: 2088, member: 3 Wrote:OK cool I just have to remember to pick up Xbox live.

Don't worry about the XBLive, i don't have Gold so we can't play.............Smurfin XBLive Gold.
Well i sent you a request anyway.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

Wee Wee Winkey, hmmm..
My tag discodanny16 psn and my name is not even danny, can't tell which is more stupid...lol no offense
And if i was to change my shit, i have to start over with game and trophy progress from scratch and i have over 5000 trophies, 50 platinums, shit i'm stuck myself
[Image: XSevenK.png]
VSW, post: 2092, member: 24 Wrote:Don't worry about the XBLive, i don't have Gold so we can't play.............Smurfin XBLive Gold.
Well i sent you a request anyway.
I accepted it.

Kwa, post: 2095, member: 6 Wrote:Wee Wee Winkey, hmmm..
My tag discodanny16 psn and my name is not even danny, can't tell which is more stupid...lol no offense
And if i was to change my shit, i have to start over with game and trophy progress from scratch and i have over 5000 trophies, 50 platinums, shit i'm stuck myself
Mine is the stupidest. That's One think I thought PlayStation made a mistake on is not allowing people to change their names.
Yea, once your ps account is made u can't change it, all u can do is make another account and start over, make too much progress u might not want to start over cuz that's hell of work, plus u have to think about all the stuff/content u brought using an account.
If there all multiple acount are assign to the same system, each one had access to a content unless the buyer deletes it or if the user/account is delete that has a content then it's gone...
Psn accounts can be maintain for u to use it on other systems, that's about it i believe...
Kwa, post: 2104, member: 6 Wrote:Yea, once your ps account is made u can't change it, all u can do is make another account and start over, make too much progress u might not want to start over cuz that's hell of work, plus u have to think about all the stuff/content u brought using an account.
If there all multiple acount are assign to the same system, each one had access to a content unless the buyer deletes it or if the user/account is delete that has a content then it's gone...
Psn accounts can be maintain for u to use it on other systems, that's about it i believe...
Yup.
But either way i'd don't like the idea of paying XBLive $10 for a name change, gamers should be allowed to either change their tag free or transfer everything to a new account free.

Jason xXx, post: 2097, member: 3 Wrote:I accepted it.

Cool, thanks.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

VSW, post: 2107, member: 24 Wrote:Yup.
But either way i'd don't like the idea of paying XBLive $10 for a name change, gamers should be allowed to either change their tag free or transfer everything to a new account free.

They give people a random name then give a free change if you can't think of something that's not in use yet. I choose Wee Wee WINKEY and that was free then a few weeks ago I wanted a better name but I had to pay $10 so I said fuck it. Even though I didn't use my free name change.

I agree paying for a name change is stupid. I wish I could transfer my gamerscore from my offline/ corrupt profile to my online one I had alittle over 56,000 score about 5,000 achievements.

People see gamerscore or trophys as stupid and worthless but I don't I see it as a accomplishment of beating a game on the hardest difficulty or so.

When I saw that corrupt logo/icon I was pissed that's hundreds if not thousands of hours playing and unlocking achievements gone.
yea that $10 shit, people is straight up buggin, i ain't paying10 for no damn name change, that's like extra service fee, xbox is already making money from people to access online multiplayer, what more could they want...
tell me about it, i love getting the trophies, i know i said 5000 before but scratch that, i have over 4000, 50 titles i platnium, and that shit is hard, i beat hard as games in the past, i can't do it agai, it'll be a pain...
Kwa, post: 2109, member: 6 Wrote:yea that $10 shit, people is straight up buggin, i ain't paying10 for no damn name change, that's like extra service fee, xbox is already making money from people to access online multiplayer, what more could they want...
Yeah but what can you do they are in the business of making money.

Kwa, post: 2110, member: 6 Wrote:tell me about it, i love getting the trophies, i know i said 5000 before but scratch that, i have over 4000, 50 titles i platnium, and that shit is hard, i beat hard as games in the past, i can't do it agai, it'll be a pain...
I saw it when I looked up on Google PSN user search that's impressed 50 platinum.

I thought I couldn't get all achievements for Fallout 3 or New Vegas again especially New Vegas but I completed both during the week.

Almost to 20,000 and almost halfway to my offline profile.

https://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/Wee-Wee-WINKEY/
Jason xXx, post: 2108, member: 3 Wrote:They give people a random name then give a free change if you can't think of something that's not in use yet. I choose Wee Wee WINKEY and that was free then a few weeks ago I wanted a better name but I had to pay $10 so I said fuck it. Even though I didn't use my free name change.

When i 1st got a 360 it was the being of the era so to speak lol, as in all gamers were coming from the PS2/XBOX original.
So at that time i didn't realise the name i put in would be for a gamer tag, i thought i was naming a character i created for Tenchu Z.

Jason xXx, post: 2108, member: 3 Wrote:I agree paying for a name change is stupid. I wish I could transfer my gamerscore from my offline/ corrupt profile to my online one I had alittle over 56,000 score about 5,000 achievements.

People see gamerscore or trophys as stupid and worthless but I don't I see it as a accomplishment of beating a game on the hardest difficulty or so.

I'm not into trophies or achievements & feel they're an extremely cheap substitution to in-game unlockable rewards. But it's ridiculous not to have some way for gamers to change their tag or transfer everything to a new account free, by the way of something like a transfer password.

Say a gamer has an account with an unwanted name, or corrupted profile, etc.
Well there could be an option in either account management, or online where a gamer logs into their PSN or XBLive account then select transfer, type in a transfer password (not account password) so that way it would prevent thieves from easily transferring content from stolen accounts.

The gamer then could select a new account as the sole user of the transferred content.

I don't think i would circumvent banned accounts.

Jason xXx, post: 2108, member: 3 Wrote:When I saw that corrupt logo/icon I was pissed that's hundreds if not thousands of hours playing and unlocking achievements gone.

That's as bad as losing copy protected saves simply because a gamer had to replace a console.
I my PS3 situation i told you about...........

....................Well before that I got back into DarkSouls 2, & DarkSouls 2 has an enemy respawn limit.
I empty every enemy except a few minor ones, meaning they stopped respawning & I was building up material to improve weapons, building up resources, items, etc before i went to NG+.
And my HDTV had to get repaired, then my PS3 situation etc etc.

I basically lost all copy protected saves.
Hours of gameplay lost.
..............................XENOVERSE, i had 4 characters, two were level 90. I had everything, techniques, attacks, millions in zeni. So i could buy everything in the shops twice & that's after i've already had everything.

All lost because of copy protected saves.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

and that's another reason i really hate PSN,
money hungry bastards.
[USER=3]@Jason xXx[/USER]
I don't know if this can work for showing all my achievement, cuz i don't have a clue how to do it for psn
https://www.playstation.com/en-us/my/trophies/
VSW, post: 2116, member: 24 Wrote:When i 1st got a 360 it was the being of the era so to speak lol, as in all gamers were coming from the PS2/XBOX original.
So at that time i didn't realise the name i put in would be for a gamer tag, i thought i was naming a character i created for Tenchu Z.
It sucks being forced to either pay or even keep a meme you no longer want. I thing I might email them and see if they can help me. But I highly doubt they will they want more money.

VSW, post: 2116, member: 24 Wrote:I'm not into trophies or achievements & feel they're an extremely cheap substitution to in-game unlockable rewards. But it's ridiculous not to have some way for gamers to change their tag or transfer everything to a new account free, by the way of something like a transfer password.

Xbox you can transfer your profile and certain saves from a HDD to a USB that's been formatted.

VSW, post: 2116, member: 24 Wrote:Say a gamer has an account with an unwanted name, or corrupted profile, etc.
Well there could be an option in either account management, or online where a gamer logs into their PSN or XBLive account then select transfer, type in a transfer password (not account password) so that way it would prevent thieves from easily transferring content from stolen accounts.

This reminds me of what windows does if a file gets corrupted you can restore it to a previous OS or something along those lines.

VSW, post: 2116, member: 24 Wrote:That's as bad as losing copy protected saves simply because a gamer had to replace a console.
I my PS3 situation i told you about...........
I remember talking about yeah it sucks locking/ protecting a save to a HDD and not have a option to move it to a new console or even a new HDD I believe Gears of War does protected saves.

Redbear, post: 2117, member: 1 Wrote:and that's another reason i really hate PSN,
money hungry bastards.
They weren't as money hungry with the PS3 having free online. While Xbox had and still has to pay for online. Yes it sucks but those companies only care about is money.

[USER=6]@Kwa[/USER] that's the site I used but for some reason I can view you profile anymore.
Redbear, post: 2117, member: 1 Wrote:and that's another reason i really hate PSN,
money hungry bastards.
lol They aren't the only ones.
At least Sony held off till the PS4 to charge for online multiplayer while microsoft started out demanding cash for it.

Micro told gamers how they should play, said pretty much screw you if you don't want to be always online.
Said screw you gamers if you wanna lend friends your games by adding DRM to the X1.
Told gamers YEAH You're gonna buy the Kinect, so TUFF!

As soon as gamers said bye bye to X1 THEN Micro changed everything lol.
Sony was smart enough to wait.

Micro creates the XBOX ONE, Xbox One S & Xbox One X, with noticeable power differences between them that gamers who boughtXBOX ONE want to buy Xbox One S for that difference in power, & those that bought the Xbox One S would want to buy the Xbox One X.

The Xbox One X makes the previous two versions pointless & any gamers that went through them will probably feel ridiculous.

Sony at leat wasn't going to alienate the existing ps4 gamers.

Also........
The Xbox One X comes with internal storage of 1 TB, with no option for a bigger hard drive. That amount of space might already be sufficient for the Xbox One, but for the Xbox One X's specialty of playing 4K games, that is nowhere near enough.

Downloading the 4K assets for Xbox One X Enhanced games quickly fill up the 1 TB storage of the console. For example, Forza Motorsport 7, Halo 5: Guardians, Gears of War 4, and Quantum Break, including their 4K assets, all take up at least 80 GB. The size of most of the other Xbox One X Enhanced titles, meanwhile, is around 40 GB to 50 GB.

I think i would come out cheaper with Sony & PSN.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

VSW, post: 2148, member: 24 Wrote:The Xbox One X comes with internal storage of 1 TB, with no option for a bigger hard drive. That amount of space might already be sufficient for the Xbox One, but for the Xbox One X's specialty of playing 4K games, that is nowhere near enough.
Once again the screw over the customers again with such a puny HDD. They put in those small Ass HDD for a reason so people will go out and buy larger and more expensive HDD that have the Microsoft brand on it look at the external 4TB hard-drive with the Microsoft name on it it's $130 or you could go to Amazon and buy a 4TB for $109 and have it do the same thing.

4K is just a waste to me. It's not like you can see the difference between 1080p to 4K.

Not everyone has the luxury of have unlimited data some companys have data caps between 200GB to 1GB and charge you extra for every 50GB you use after hitting the data cap.
I wouldn't mind playing xbox but i have always been into playStation, the only thing u would spend money on back then was only contents, avatars, full games, etc.
For online multiplayer, sony is the bomb for making it free for ps3, ps4 well, it's $60 a year but get free games monthly..
Oh yea, is anyone here a gamestop pro member
You know you can edit your post instead if posting a minute after your first post.

Kwa, post: 2159, member: 6 Wrote:'s $60 a year but get free games monthly..
Oh yea

I only spend $25 for 4 games 2 Xbox 360 plus 2 Xbox one games great thing is I can redeem the Xbox games on my 360 and will have them when I get a new Xbox one.

Kwa, post: 2159, member: 6 Wrote:Oh yea, is anyone here a gamestop pro member
A long time ago I don't really go to gamestop because the workers suck.
Damn, not good costumer representatives huh..
I just recent becamr an elite pro, i get pre owned games 20% off, and buy 2 get 1 free, somethinglike that, only $30 bucks a year, to re-new,