Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General bitching thread.
Redbear, post: 56732, member: 1 Wrote:What's going on Doc?
Nah man just don't understand people these days. Drives me crazy.
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Dr.Lost, post: 56752, member: 17 Wrote:Nah man just don't understand people these days. Drives me crazy.
Good Lord were in the same boat..by the way..its yer turn to paddle for a while..my arms are sore. :doctor:
Redbear, post: 56753, member: 1 Wrote:Good Lord were in the same boat..by the way..its yer turn to paddle for a while..my arms are sore. :doctor:
I told you it was a bad idea to go up shit creek
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
For some reason, at my age I still dislike having to take them damn Needles from the Denist, which I know it prevents cavities from sizing up.

Guess I have taken more efficient care of my teeth as my recent visit to the Denist was successful, nothing new going on while looking at the scans, and as for the clean up, seems as though my teeth were pristine enough that there wasn't alot of build up, my mind wanted to jump for joy, I feel lucky.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Redbear, post: 56670, member: 1 Wrote:With all the hoopla about the PSP,
Should we start putting PSP related material up again?
If the demand is high or there's material for it, why not?
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
Damn, my line leader really needs to know when to calm down, i mean i'm working doing my best, not gonna lie though I do best and sometimes i have my moments.

Still though, sometimes its like i get yelled at the most, line leader voice be fluctuating like hell, like god damn.
"Davis" this "Davis" that, despite that fact she'll say my last name wrong, calling me "David" in shit.
Man i swear, just about every Tuesday-Thursday with this shit...
Kwa, post: 59634, member: 6 Wrote:Damn, my line leader really needs to know when to calm down, i mean i'm working doing my best, not gonna lie though I do best having my moments once in a blue.
Still though, sometimes its like i get yelled at the most, line leader voice my fluctuating like hell, like god damn.
"Davis" this "Davis" that, despite that fact she'll say my last name wrong, calling me "David" in shit.
Man i swear, just about every Tuesday-Thursday with this shit...
Sounds like she needs to just get laid proper.
VSW, post: 56871, member: 24 Wrote:If the demand is high or there's material for it, why not?
But thats just it, the demand for it isn't that high, even amongst the Modded stuff, its like the PSP is just passing by,
except maybe for a few die-hards.
Redbear, post: 59643, member: 1 Wrote:Sounds like she needs to just get laid proper.
Maybe.
Don't get me wrong though, I also want to just go, do what I gotta do, and bounce off, feeling this little breeze on the floor for 4 days.
I tried not to take the job too serious this day, and just some fun/amusement out of it...
I'm not exactly sure If I need it's own hate ,bitch post
but my son's girlfriend Tash (they have my 3 year old grandson Kyzen)
this girl has been grinding my gears for a bit now
today I finally told my son my thoughts and concerns.
she posts on social media like she is a single mom..
she as of now doesn't work..trying to work the system of getting free money..
while my son works his ass off doing double shifts and shit ..
while she sits on her ass
posting vids of her and my grandson like Kevin isn't in the picture supporting her and Kyzen
there is just so much on this story im just so freaking mad
I told Kevin so ..fuck her she doesn't even have a clue what its like to be a single mom
if she can't get off her ass to go to work
prmlscreem, post: 59974, member: 2 Wrote:I'm not exactly sure If I need it's own hate ,bitch post
posting vids of her and my grandson like Kevin isn't in the picture supporting her and Kyzen
I told Kevin so ..fuck her she doesn't even have a clue what its like to be a single mom
U know, I probably can't relate to this 100%, not sure why women thinks that the world is complimentary "no offense" cuz it ain't free, even a grown ass man that I work with told me a side story about him paying for everything while his wife can be leisure with her money, next even I'm being contacted, like Fuck Outta here, where's the 50/50. If men gotta work, so do women..
prmlscreem, post: 59974, member: 2 Wrote:I'm not exactly sure If I need it's own hate ,bitch post
even my younger sister have been a bit tenacious lately, every since her baby father got back on the road, she been all over him, grandmother #2 been doing most of the taking care of her son.
Young sister recently claimed her own apartment(1 bedroom) on different floor up a few, her living for free is over. I'm still in a 2 bedroom with mom's(only 2 adults), i'm finally taking over room #2.
Younger sis has her own rent to pay now, calling herself being responsible, which I would like to see. If she gets too dependent on her baby father then I wouldn't call it being responsible, but expects others to do things for her, not like that, young sis gonna have to learn. I was once put on blast by her, and had the feeling she was hating on me, all the whining, telling our father this and that, not sure about now though, it's whatever.
Young sis can do whatever she wants as long as her rent is paid.
I can understand the baby's father helping your sister out hell it's his kid.. as for footing all the bills.. nope!

but Tash has just been all about filing for disability over the last year.
granted i don't even try to figure out what's her actual problem because there is always something new thrown in every conversation
shit if you ask her she's about to be in a wheelchair has no problem heading down to the basement to smoke weed
you know for all the pain she is in for hours while my son takes care of the child right after he gets out of work
and of course also when he gets up before he goes to work what's she doing ..no idea
has no problem posting her "artist videos on tiktok"
I really loved the one she made about how to draw trees ..right after I made a felt tree for them so they didn't have to use a real tree because of pets,kids and what not ..talk about a slap in the face I'm like oook you couldn't draw one for your child for christmas
I told Kevin that the other day..I'm like wtf is wrong with her? she had 4 years of art in college she couldn't take the time to draw her own child a tree?
[USER=2]@prmlscreem[/USER]
Factz, even i think he should be obligated for his son, but if he chooses to help and pay all bills, he's a dumb ass, maybe some is okay, but he doesn't have to do that.

Wait a minute, a "wheelchair", something is wrong, don't u have to use stairs to get the basement, how is it being reached. As for smoking, sounds like she ain't trying to get better, or this women is being so synthetic.
U shouldn't have to pull in work, just give advice or concerns, u a grandparent, not a parent. I wouldn't even tolerate it, me paying all the bills while other live for free "nah".

My mother wouldn't do too much for her grandson(my nephew), ever since my young sister got her apartment, different story.
Kwa, post: 60031, member: 6 Wrote:[USER=2]@prmlscreem[/USER]
Factz, even i think he should be obligated for his son, but if he chooses to help and pay all bills, he's a dumb ass, maybe some is okay, but he doesn't have to do that.

Wait a minute, a "wheelchair", something is wrong, don't u have to use stairs to get the basement, how is it being reached. As for smoking, sounds like she ain't trying to get better, or this women is being so synthetic.
U shouldn't have to pull in work, just give advice or concerns, u a grandparent, not a parent. I wouldn't even tolerate it, me paying all the bills while other live for free "nah".

My mother wouldn't do too much for her grandson(my nephew), ever since my young sister got her apartment, different story.
sorry the wheelchair crack just seems to be in the future the way she carries on about how much pain she is in
I think she is just acting myself but that's just me

exactly right, I was in the middle of a busy t-shirt week (my own little business)
when they asked, I really didn't think about it. you know it was for my grandson no problem I will fit it in.
then she posts this video on how all her artist friends asked her how to draw trees?
first I was like what the actual fuck? how come she couldn't take an hour to draw a 6 foot tree for her child for christmas
[USER=2]@prmlscreem[/USER]
Seems to me like she ain't worthy to be a parent, like is act as if she's the best parent on social or in front of your son and child, but don't want to be bother when she's by herself.

Damn rush to have kids, especially if u not fit.
Kwa, post: 60047, member: 6 Wrote:[USER=2]@prmlscreem[/USER]
Seems to me like she ain't worthy to be a parent, like is act as if she's the best parent on social or in front of your son, but don't want to be bother we she's by herself.

Damn rush to have kids, especially if u not fit.
yeah that about covers it I guess!! smdh they had been together for several years before she got pregnant so I don't get why she is acting like such a dick now whatever she can do her kevin wants to put up with it that's on him
The way how my employer schedule the breaks is starting now a days is making me pissed, not just 10:30pm as the earliest, but it's now even 10:00pm sometimes, I don't get why so early, it's like 11:30pm-30pm doesn't even exist.