Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General bitching thread.
Ill start fuck friends that wont help when you need it.
Jason xXx, post: 21758, member: 3 Wrote:Ill start fuck friends that wont help when you need it.
True, that's why i'm fed up with giving,
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Kwa, post: 21762, member: 6 Wrote:True, that's why i'm fed up with giving,
It wasn't that much $20 for gas then he would have been paid back in 2 days. But sorry i cant need more weed like fuck you then.
Jason xXx, post: 21770, member: 3 Wrote:It wasn't that much $20 for gas then he would have been paid back in 2 days. But sorry i cant need more weed like fuck you then.
a grown as man, used me for $40, several checks and never paid me back, big mistake I made. It's like mad people receive their money back but not me, and that's almost all the time the time, it's crazy I can only trust 2 people. Nobody wants to be grown about borrowing..

I feel sorry for homeless, I buy out after work, and this same guy ask for money, i can't do it no more, I got my own problems..
Ima gonna make this a sticky !!
Redbear, post: 21803, member: 1 Wrote:Ima gonna make this a sticky !!
lol That sounds wrong.
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
[Image: 200w.webp?cid=790b76115d1e70e86b73777245...=200w.webp]
Redbear, post: 22214, member: 1 Wrote:[Image: 200w.webp?cid=790b76115d1e70e86b73777245...=200w.webp]
lol Better than mine.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

My line leader is a total bitch, I don't know what's wrong with this man she said, as I struggling closing big ass boxes of food with a 3 bounced ice on top, it's whatever she should just get someone else to do recipe cards, if she finds me weak...
Hoping that yesterday at work would be better than the previous, sadly I was wrong, hate this pick the light system, I listen to what I was told, and get moved out of assembly..
Little Bro was wrong?
I mean not to long ago you was a hopping and singing at that job.

Bet the new line leader just picking on you to make themselves look good,
I have found out the hard way to remember there is always a boss's pet somewhere around you,
they love nothing more than the attention they get from a superior when they lie and snivel about the work that another person does,
don't forget they really like making themselves looking really cool in front of others by cutting you down,also watch out about being called a crybaby or snitch..
those are comments they will use on you,

I learned the best thing is to do the job you know how to do, ignore them unless its job related..if you disagree..ask a supervisor above them,
and if you can get away with it {like after work at a bar or club} have a mano-a-mano talk and settle some differences.
Redbear, post: 23959, member: 1 Wrote:Little Bro was wrong?
I mean not to long ago you was a hopping and singing at that job.

Bet the new line leader just picking on you to make themselves look good,
I have found out the hard way to remember there is always a boss's pet somewhere around you,
they love nothing more than the attention they get from a superior when they lie and snivel about the work that another person does,
don't forget they really like making themselves looking really cool in front of others by cutting you down,also watch out about being called a crybaby or snitch..
those are comments they will use on you,

I learned the best thing is to do the job you know how to do, ignore them unless its job related..if you disagree..ask a supervisor above them,
and if you can get away with it {like after work at a bar or club} have a mano-a-mano talk and settle some differences.
I know, my mom said something like that too. I was told not to talk the ready button, okay done, have the previous person do that, there's this system that tells me what to pick for each box, and as there's is a train this girl is dropping items I box going down and I'm like are u gonna press the button though, like it's holding me up, and it just going to make it Harder for the next person in front of me.
I listen by the outcome was a disaster, leader felt that I wasn't putting no effort, blind not to see what was going on, my words didn't matter..
The stupidity of the human race never ceases to amaze me
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
You're not the only one wondering,
Dr.Lost, post: 29357, member: 17 Wrote:The stupidity of the human race never ceases to amaze me
In what way ?
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

Okay, this has to be excruciating.
I get home early this morning happen to see the cable box I use for the living room "plugged up" but not working at all. Happen to find out that the my nephew split some juice on it right after I leave for work(6/10/2020), guess I won't be watching regular TV for a while.
Kwa, post: 35099, member: 6 Wrote:Okay, this has to be excruciating.
I get home early this morning happen to see the cable box I use for the living room "plugged up" but not working at all. Happen to find out that the my nephew split some juice on it right after I leave for work(6/10/2020), guess I won't be watching regular TV for a while.

Like I sed, maybe its time you flew the nest before you lose yer shit,
that little crotchfruit there would be in a world of fear of ever touching my stuff after i got thru with him,
anyone that knows me knows i dont lay hands on children,but sad to say, I'm 6'2 with a very imposing presence and I have a very nice deep timber voice, but I have been told you can feel it in the chest when im yelling at someone.
Wow, i did a lil search there, u mean force, put In place.
Bruh, it's like I don't know what goes on in the house while I'm gone, but I'm, while I'm around I can be conscious/observant. I even pitch my nephew hard after I caught with one of my Vita chargers in his month, made him cry, catch him from time to time on decide, put me in a furious panic, I'm sensitive like that, it's money, young sis catch replace shit...
This apartment bruh, even with 2 bedrooms, it still doesn't seem like that's like there it's Enough capacity, even for good furniture, I mean 3 adults which own stuff, 1 baby that has life materials, makes the apartment clutter to maneuver around, should a mischievous child.
It's ain't a house, it's the projects, the hood...
Wanna hear a gripe,
..I think Im gonna start a " Take For Granted " thread.