Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General bitching thread.
I love the fact that the gaming industry is cross-play now, I thinks it's a good way to connect people and play passive games with all your friends. I cross the line with shooters, PC has no place in playing a shooter with console. The fact that all you have to do is press a button to interact, reload and pick up items, while still being able to full turn and move. Seems like an unfair advantage. I have to take my thumb off of the right joystick so I can do anything other than move and shoot. Do I make sense? Yeah yeah, I know I can go buy a controller or addon for my controller to not have to do that but I just feel it's unfair advantage. How am I going to reload and look in the general direction of my enemy at the same like?
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Ring Ring Ring Ring!

Me At Home:
Hello?

Receptionist:
This is Blah Blah Blah at Blah Blah, calling about your Cat Flea Meds.
They're ready to be picked up.

Me At Home:
Okay, Sorry Ms Blank isn't here right now.

Receptionist:
Ah okay, who am I speaking with?
Can I leave a message please?

Me At Home:
This her Blank, you can try her cell.
Did she give you her cell number?

Receptionist:
Yes we have it here, can I leave a message ?

Me At Home:
Uhm you have her cell number right, you can call that & let her know thank you.

Receptionist:
Well we're kinda busy, is it alright if I can leave a message?

Me At Home:
I might not be here when she gets back, so feel free to call her cell number & let her know word for word.
Thank You.

Phone:
Click.

Like what the smurf!?
You're a Receptionist right, how can you not try the backup numbers given when it's your job to alert someone about a pick up. What the heck is with these Receptionist today????
We're busy, OMG yeah doing your job giving people the needed message. How the smurf are you gonna try passing off the burden of giving someone important information to someone else when you have another number of contact you haven't tried & weren't going to bother trying till I said something.

Holy Crap Ya Lazy Receptionist Jerk, How did you get hired!
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
Oh good grief, freaking morons who allow racist comments on their site.
Stupid lousy no good low-hanging fruit reaching slack jawed no brain having blank blank blank!
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

VSW, post: 50483, member: 24 Wrote:Oh good grief, freaking morons who allow racist comments on their site.
Stupid lousy no good low-hanging fruit reaching slack jawed no brain having blank blank blank!
Which Forum is this?
Redbear, post: 50502, member: 1 Wrote:Which Forum is this?
That Chan Sankaku site.
My thing was agreeing with the initial post & try to point out sites are represented by what they allow.
They have the idea that...
Quote:You seem to be a little confused.

This is not your website. You do not get to decide what gets posted and what doesn’t. You do not get to tell us what to do.

If you make your own website, you can allow and delete whatever posts you want. Until then, you will just have to deal with the fact that there’s a part of the internet that you do not have control over.

Quote:Wow, what an incredibly entitled piece of shit you are.

Fuck off.

These are replies to me agreeing/taking issue with the racist comments on their So-called News board.

lol Holy crap the I guess so-caled Mod edited my reply to:

[Image: XfOxacH.png]
He/She edited my message by crossing out what I typed, then added what's in caps & then I just saw that kudi banned me.

See now that's Toxic BS.
I've never seen A-holes get this upset & fight this hard for allowing low fruit grabbing knuckle dragging racist comments anywhere on site.
Just Wow.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

What a bunch of children,
The admin/mods in charge of that site are severely limited to tasks if they can't keep shit like that in check.
Redbear, post: 50532, member: 1 Wrote:What a bunch of children,
The admin/mods in charge of that site are severely limited to tasks if they can't keep shit like that in check.
I agree.
Even funnier is the site dares have community guidelines saying people should be civil to each other.
As I said they're nothing but knuckle dragging low-fruit picking hypocritics.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

OMG I can't stand when people just so easily conforms cause a development studio spouts BS.
The such sheeple.

It's amazing how one time some people would tell you this was the greatest thing ever. But when some development studio ready to drop a reboot then suddenly these same people are like "Yea Eww, I can't believe I use to enjoy that. I'm so mature now. " Just cause a development studio says so.

What happen to integrity.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

Whatcha talking about VSW?
I really dislike early lunch breaks.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
How So Kwa?
Lunch Breaks usually are for winding down some, get some fuel for the rest of the shift, maybe take a power-nap,
other day a teammate of mines phone alarm went off,
Told me it his alarm for him to wakey wakey from his power nap is what it was..LOL
[USER=1]@Redbear[/USER]
Well, my shift starts at 7:00pm, and my lunch has been 10:30pm many times thus far, less than 4 hours, like damn, the shift is 10hrs.
I work 3½ hour, break, get an 15 min after 4 hours, or maybe 4½ or in between after work remaining hour, feels unbalanced, and I get so fatigue when I'm finished my shift.

Plus I had to get my schedule change currently my previous team was cut, off days are now Saturday, Sunday, Monday, ain't too bad, guess I have to adapt on working Fridays now Sad
Not to mention that my lunch break is only 30 minutes...
Wow..I know that you get used to it, but
I've always disliked jobs that floated me like that,throws the sleep pattern off and makes me cranky as fuck.
Tell me about it.
My breaks Don't get randomize as much, not even until 11:00pm, it's too damn rare..
Redbear, post: 56225, member: 1 Wrote:Whatcha talking about VSW?
I'm talking about when there's a game that gets made & Gamers love it, then years later it gets rebooted so the developer downs the original & some of the Gamers who liked the original downs it too just cause the developer does.

Like a development studio calls the original nothing but fratboy humor & insensitive nonsense, so then some of the Gamers who has never even considered it to be that suddenly starts parroting the devs.
I'm like who are they trying to impress here, they loved it before any reboot was even a thought but soon as a developments studio talks reboot & bashing the original some same Gamers are already lapping it up.

The Gamers that do that to me easily conform & have no integrity at all.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

With all the hoopla about the PSP,
Should we start putting PSP related material up again?
Good question, I mean it been so long since I use psp, the device feels so little in my hand now after using vita for so long.
These fuckers adding onto their order so much that shit ain't even a menu item anymore like you people would save so much not coming out to eaT, IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC I MIGHT ADD
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Dr.Lost, post: 56730, member: 17 Wrote:These fuckers adding onto their order so much that shit ain't even a menu item anymore like you people would save so much not coming out to eaT, IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC I MIGHT ADD
What's going on Doc?