Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General bitching thread.
15 years, what do they not get, at your workplace.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
What, they gonna re-hire you after what you just went thru??

Why did you even lose your job spot in the first place?

And are they going to give you back your earned wage or are you on the bottom rung of the pay again?
I'm not sure what happened. if i made a guess the manager should have clicked something somewhere in my file
and she didn't click it which is a normal thing for her.
she did the same to another employee who left to have a baby she wanted to come back from a normal maternity leave
some kind of thing she would have to go through what I did ..jess said ya know I'm good no thanks
her and her husband and now 3 children share a house with her parents her husband makes real good money
so she is able to stay home she recently started a little jewelry busniess seems she's doing pretty well with it
OH people are just getting vaccinated SO LETS GATHER FOR MARCH MADNESS & START SPREADING THE C-VIRUS AROUND AGAIN!
YEAH!
OMG there's so many People in the U.S that are so annoyingly stupid.

It's like Oh No I got the zombie plague so lets got to the local grocery store & cough on the produce.
Freakin Dumbasses.
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
wtf a few short weeks ago they were offing the Vaccine.. now they are offering goods for you to get it.
gift cert. baseball game tickets, one place even offering up apple pies what the fuck is that shit
man I didn't even get a damn sticker :doctor:

lmfao I can't with this shit anymore
OMG get serious! Nippless ecchi Anime, are you kidding me!?

Like really pick a lane, you either go ecchi or not.
Don't pull this half handed self-censored garbage of creating mature anime/manga content then hide nudity by either removing female character's
nipples or adding something to cover them up.

Such BS teasing.

I'm all on board for artists/creators making the art they want how they want but again really, pick a lane, you either go ecchi or not.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

VSW, post: 49480, member: 24 Wrote:OMG get serious! Nippless ecchi Anime, are you kidding me!?

Like really pick a lane, you either go ecchi or not.
Don't pull this half handed self-censored garbage of creating mature anime/manga content then hide nudity by either removing female character's
nipples or adding something to cover them up.

Such BS teasing.

I'm all on board for artists/creators making the art they want how they want but again really, pick a lane, you either go ecchi or not.
Oh shit, I didn't ever think u'll bring this up, I hate censorship too, I mean what is the point, it ruins the ecchi theme.
Ecchi anime is better uncensored, AT-X is known for this...
Jumpin Freaking Jeezus Cristo...
I am getting loads of frustrated here,
so far I have been trying to convert this site into a PhpBB website,
but first I have to hook up this site at another host along with a PhPbb forum to convert to,

I am getting shit load of errors while trying to hook the database into the forums,
and of course the support teams are freaking clueless as they say...
Quote:oh, we see nothing wrong on our backend, your PHPAdmin looks good from our side..
Bullshit, I know I can see it from Mysql, but there is something in between connecting the database and my website and I bet it has to do with the way thier database's are set up,
instead of LocalHost I have to use something like sql269158.byethost6.com as the database Host name, and they just dont want to connect properly,
so I try another host, and only allow 16 megs for the sql size as a upload, the sql for this site is around 110 megs..
jeez i am getting fed up with this shit.
Kwa, post: 49481, member: 6 Wrote:Oh shit, I didn't ever think u'll bring this up, I hate censorship too, I mean what is the point, it ruins the ecchi theme.
Ecchi anime is better uncensored, AT-X is known for this...
I know right but it's not necessarily censorship as it is being such a waste of time bothering to suggest nudity just to remove nipples.

It's like watching an anime about Mannequins.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

Why the smurf did we need a virus for people to figure out to wash their hands or keep places of business clean.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

VSW, post: 49601, member: 24 Wrote:Why the smurf did we need a virus for people to figure out to wash their hands or keep places of business clean.
As if it hadn't been a rule fer a hunnered years or so....
some peoples can be such doofus's.
Redbear, post: 49635, member: 1 Wrote:As if it hadn't been a rule fer a hunnered years or so....
some peoples can be such doofus's.
Couldn't agree more.
I honestly never saw a problem with people washing their hands for 20sec, or steam cleaning places, or even standing 6feet apart.
Why should the majority of that stop.

Before all this started ya got people with bad breath, dirty hands, runny noses & coughing getting on buses etc, people/kids going to work/school sick.
And stinky STINKY people.
All either handing your food, work tools, standing right beside you in line sneezing in your ear, talking with nasty breath.
I see no problem with keeping up with a continued suggestions of cleanliness is the best policy.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

OMG KFC's french fries SUUUUUCK!
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

WOOOHOOO! There was another shooting where I live today.
And like always the Police didn't catch a thing.

What's absolutely amazing, just ABSOLUTELY amazing is that there's lawsuits, laws passed, government stepping & randoms having problems against vapping/cigarette companies cause they target minorities or teens with fruity flavors or menthol products. Yet YET in areas like where I live, NOBODY has any issue with pawnshops that sell handguns & other fire arms.

WHAT AN AWESOME HYPOCRITICAL COUNTRY RUN BY MORONS!

And see SEE, this crap really causes people to be hesitant in calling police cause they do little to nothing.
What happen to the police patrolling the neighborhood.
What happen to the camera catching everything.
Why are there so many drug dealers selling drugs in broad daylight through the night well into the next day, so many so boldly doing so that you cannot miss them in the process of buying & selling you'd have to be blind to not see them doing so.

So many calls to police about all of that & then some, with police doing nothing more then driving through when called only to simply cause them to scare them off a corner just to return 15 minutes after the police is gone.

This crap puts the idea in everyone's mind that the city knows what's going on & they let it happen just so the property value of the neighborhood can drop.
A few things comes across as so freaking odd.

1. There's been phone calls & postcards offering to buy houses day in & day out.
2. I've seen so many city property management vehicles dive by but never issue fines or citations.
3. Drug dealers, homeless, prostitutes, mentally ill, roam the streets.
4. Being told by police/operators that there have been calls made about the some of the same issues like people running through your yard, drug dealers, etc.
5. Drug dealers etc getting arrested one day then seen again a week later.

A city over we found out has an eminent domain coming, I so believe our city is saving it all up to do the same thing.
Crap neighborhoods like these the city lets fall apart, then rides in after removing everyone living there with the claim of making it a better more productive place to live.

A-Holes.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

I'm so fucking mad right now. Before I left for work this morning I washed and hung my comforters. When I came home I found out someone came into my yard and stole them off my clothesline. My neighbor said he saw someone hanging around my back gate and didn't call the police.
ChessMasterHex, post: 50005, member: 7 Wrote:I'm so fucking mad right now. Before I left for work this morning I washed and hung my comforters. When I came home I found out someone came into my yard and stole them off my clothesline. My neighbor said he saw someone hanging around my back gate and didn't call the police.
That is seriously fucked up,
Your neighbors need to kick it up a notch,
I mean we here as a 14 unit complex, with two neighbors nobody likes, we all still keep an eye on each others stuff, if you don't belong here you get kicked out of here, if not peaceful, then the police are called if we cant kick their ass,
so no party invites to the turdish neighbors who didn't help protect your pad.
ChessMasterHex, post: 50005, member: 7 Wrote:I'm so fucking mad right now. Before I left for work this morning I washed and hung my comforters. When I came home I found out someone came into my yard and stole them off my clothesline. My neighbor said he saw someone hanging around my back gate and didn't call the police.
Have that same problem, freaking idiots in my area steal ya plants.
My advice to you is get cameras that's always recording & streaming.
And I mean CAMERAS...Multiple.
Hide some where they cannot be seen.

Freakin dirt bags DIRT BAGS! Caught on camera can't deny crap, the cops can't claim no proof. They're done.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

OMG THEY'RE TIPS NOT HACKS.

I so wish people would stop giving out tips on how to do stuff & calling them life hacks. WE AREN'T IN THE FREAKING MATRIX!
They are useful tips, tricks, shortcuts, easy ways to do something IN ACTUAL REAL LIFE AWAY FROM A SCREEN HOLY CRAP!

The term LIFE HACKS sound completely stupid & you're trying too hard to come off as cool.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

Okay I can fully understand feeling uncomfortable, or not agreeing with something when it comes to playing a role in any film by all means if push comes t shove walk away, but to throw a hissy because you don't like what the scene is calling for or an actor can't see their character doing this that & the other. Or even when you've already done the scene & then cry that you want it removed because you don't want your fans to see you kiss fill in the blank.

I think the director should say TOUGH CRAP!
You're an actor isn't your job to play pretend.
Aren't you taught to get into the role & imagine being that character.
Did you not when you've became an actor understand that you would be part of the world of make believe.

Having a hissy, holding a film hostage, demanding a director change everything because you want it so, or you can't get into a role.
Just Quit. If it's not something breaking you morally then Grow up, get on with it or get lost.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

Some of them can be pretty damn full of themselves too,
its happened lots of times where and actor or actress took offense to a scene they were supposed to do,
I mean if it was a scary stunt and I had no stuntman..then fuck yea I would tell them to fuck off,but just for a kiss or a nude scene showing some of my belly fat and to blow a freaking gasket over it..
I couldn't agree more with you on it.