Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYSTATION 5
I wish I had the places to buy good used hard copies of games for my PS's,
but you are correct about that going only digital can be fucked, especially if you have the PS plus account, then just let it go, you then no longer have access to them games you got for free and bought digitally.
OMG MY FREAKING SMURF!
[spoiler][Image: mvGw5Rh.jpg][/spoiler]

I went into a furniture store today & a lady tried to get me to buy a PS5 right, she said it's sold out but sells there at $1200.00
I was like Are you serious!?

I looked it up & nearly everywhere is selling it for a thousand plus.
I saw one place (Out Of Stock) selling it for $500.00
https://direct.playstation.com/en-us/ps5

I'm like get real, talk about taking advantage.
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
Bruh, $1,000 plus for a whole console, that's a whole check, the fuckin devil.
Going to Walmart, there's a catch, restocks then vacant real quick, online market has prices of $1000 over, I'm not putting effort in this.
I'm currently using PS4, still rocking with it today, even playing new releases, support hasn't stopped just yet.
by that being said, I'm in no hassle to ungrade.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Kwa, post: 59749, member: 6 Wrote:Bruh, $1,000 plus for a whole console, that's a whole check, the fuckin devil.
Going to Walmart, there's a catch, restocks then vacant real quick, online market has prices of $1000 over, I'm not putting effort in this.
I'm currently using PS4, still rocking with it today, even playing new releases, support hasn't stopped just yet.
by that being said, I'm in no hassle to ungrade.
I think they're sold as bundles but still are you kidding me.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When I look on ebay, amazon, or even Wal-Mart online, it's $1000 console, shit I'll pass.
My friend got one for his born day, and even didn't even brought it himself, him and his mother gets a check, but the mother holds all the money.
The man got a big treat this year, doesn't even have to work...
VSW, post: 48347, member: 24 Wrote:But see this is what I'm talking about when it comes to going digital.

Going digital how much control do you have over stuff you've bought & paid for.
Pretty much none. The purchase you msg of that game is it isn't physical, then you only own a license to download and play the game. That being said, they one day decide to kill the license, there goes your $$$ gone.
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Kwa, post: 59788, member: 6 Wrote:When I look on ebay, amazon, or even Wal-Mart online, it's $1000 console, shit I'll pass.
My friend got one for his born day, and even didn't even brought it himself, him and his mother gets a check, but the mother holds all the money.
The man got a big treat this year, doesn't even have to work...
Paying monthly on my Series S. Not seeing much of a difference tbh in next gen
|Game Archive|
Dr.Lost, post: 59814, member: 17 Wrote:Paying monthly on my Series S. Not seeing much of a difference tbh in next gen
Factz, I don't feel the need to do multi steps just to get my hands on new gen.
When I think about it, th 8th gen and the new gen shares some of the nicest titles, that graphics comparison doesn't really feel that incumbent.
Games are still identical regardless and cross- gen play is available.
I haven't been craving like that TBH, at least not right now, still rocking ps4..
Kwa, post: 59816, member: 6 Wrote:Factz, I don't feel the need to do multi steps just to get my hands on new gen.
When I think about it, th 8th gen and the new gen shares some of the nicest titles, that graphics comparison doesn't really feel that incumbent.
Games are still identical regardless and cross- gen play is available.
I haven't been craving like that TBH, at least not right now, still rocking ps4..
Yeah I had to, my One S went through a tornado and was still working but started showing not a year later
|Game Archive|
Dr.Lost, post: 59813, member: 17 Wrote:Pretty much none. The purchase you msg of that game is it isn't physical, then you only own a license to download and play the game. That being said, they one day decide to kill the license, there goes your $$$ gone.
I know right, look the songs in GTA Definitive Trilogy, gone.
The digital version of the GTA games, gone.

Digital versions they can edit & censor any game with the slightest up if they wanted. And what are gamers gonna do, they already paid for it.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.