Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's official, Sony confirmed it
I jailbroke my psp for custom themes,emulation,and to play english patched psp/ps1 games.
Wouldn't even try jailbreaking a ps3 or 4.I have taken just about every console i've owned apart to deep clean them,especially pre-owned.
Wasn't going to hack my vita at first,even bought 10 games for it already 6 physical and 4 digital.Physical vita game can be expensive so i was going to buy a mix of digital and physical.Seriously over $60 for a used copy of persona 4 golden cart only when on PSN it's only $11,so i bought it digital.
With the store closure i won't be able to go digital if the physical copy is priced to high, but i'm still going to buy physical if the price is good.
[USER=102]@Loops Mctwist[/USER]
U damn right they expensive on the online market, I have done it plenty of times, memory cards are exorbitant, and English imports, I done it all in 3 years.
GameStop is usually one of the best place to start for some cheap vita titles, I done that, but now it's hard, not everyone has GS in their area.
With this happening by August 27th, I now have plans for some digitals too, no other way for really for remaining dope titles, even order me yet another memory card(64gb) for this purpose, got quite of bit of them too, I download too much.lol.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
With the Vita PSN store closing the prices will more than likely double or even triple for more rarer games.
The used PS3 market will also see a significant jump in pricing as people begin to realize what they have.Putting whatever price on it do to a lack of a cheaper digital alternative other than pirating the game.
As NeoX said sony should do like a going out of business sale for both the PS3 and Vita with a 50% or even a 75% discount on everything.It would at least help soften the blow and make sony look a little better publicly,but that's something they would never do.
Hell they didn't even let developers know earlier about the closure,but sony stated they can still release games on the PSN stores before the shutdown.
Why the hell would any developer have their games put on a store front that'll be closed in a few months.They wouldn't make enough money to cover the development cost in such a short time, especially on a niche system like the vita. Which will more than likely lead to new vita games or ports being cancelled.
That's true, it's the imports u gotta look at before buying, I'm talking about games that comes from UK, a part from, plenty of English, some of the best titles for vita is already expensive for physical format, for example "Ys VIII" found d it for $169.99USD, insane shit.
Cancellations already happening, nothing from East Asia Soft, "Limited Run Games" stop long ago, and hardly any good digitals, whatever a person may find is what's left. For digital, u gotta be quick, u can only re download what's already own.
If there was a deal, shit I'm buying, full games and DLC..
And another thing, already delisted games before the shutdown, Sony should've have just let kept them up..
New update..
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theverg...nd-mistake

They changed their minds.
Kwa, post: 48277, member: 6 Wrote:New update..
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theverg...nd-mistake

They changed their minds.

Hell yea, that's what i like to see.
Now Sony needs to start fully supporting backwards compatibility.
I actually brought like 20 digital games for vita just before this announcement, first weekend was 5, and the next weekend/Payday was like 15, oh well, can't take it back..
Am having fun though..