Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCARLET NEXUS
[USER=6]@Kwa[/USER]

I wouldn’t even be using that Miku vita it way 2 fire for any scratches LOL
I would like a 1000 model first cuz of the OLED SCREEN

AND I WOULD JAILBREAK IT IN A HEARTBEAT
Lol, Taking care of it, is what matters
Hacking is what everyone doing these, or a vita ain't worth getting.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Sadly there arent many exclusive games that make you say

MY MAN I GOTTA PLAY THEM PSVITA GAMES

BUT IF YOU JAILBREAK THEM YOU CAN PLAY ALL PSVITAS GAMES, ALL PSP GAMES AND NINTENDO CLASSICS...

I personally still want it jailbreak or no jailbreak.....But imma still jailbreak it xD
This happened because many people say Sony failed vita, the library lacks to much, and damn prices for Accessories, this didn't stop me from using it.
What gets to me is that I own a vita for 3 years so far, and now I gotta here about jailbreaking.
I have collected 200+ cartridges, more than 2 devices, and literally 12 memory. Since hacking vita existing, people would say " I wasted my money", I don't think so..
The proprietary psvitas memory really made the psvita fail hard...64GB sd card can cost you 10-15 buck however a 64gb proprietary psvita memory cost 80 plus maybe a bit lower.

Ive always wanted a psvita since i had the original psp and it was really hard growing up and knowing i wasnt able 2 get one even at that age I knew there werent many games I would play in it and now that im older im can confidently say that ive would have used the psvita for media comsuption at that time.

I REALLY only could find 3-5 games for the psvita that I personally liked.

other than that I feel that the psvita really would have been a competitor to the NINTENDO DS & PSP as one the best SELLING HANDHELD VIDEOGAMES CONSOLE EVER.
Same here, coming up as a youngster means relying on parent, $200+ for console(vita), games was about $40. Til this day, Memory Cards is still expensive and it's ludicrous is hell. I brought PS Vita since late 2017, I don't regret it, as of games I tried some of many genres, I own an abundant of titles.
Today, my people say I'm lucky or rich, that's absurd, they don't have a clue what I gonna go through...
[USER=6]@Kwa[/USER]
I feel ya....I wasn't easy...and know I can buy them with no problem cuz I have no probs buying them at 250$ but I know the joy or happiness aint gonna be the same as when I was a kid nevertheless I purchased the Blue one I'mma post a pic when it arrives.
[USER=6]@Kwa[/USER]
Talking of PSVITAS did ya hear the PS3, PSP, PSVITA STORES ARE APPARENTLY CLOSING
Yea, but it ain't officially quite yet, nothing was said, Sony has to announce it..

Crazy though, I can see PS3 and psp due to them both being older than vita, making vita the youngest of the 3, I'm not experienced in hacking, just an owner with a bunch of cartridges.
I also hear about a new handheld, but thought Sony was done with that department...
Ain't gonna lie I wouldn't be surprised if Sony officially does announces it it a leak that is feel really hard not 2 believe. Apparently you wont be able to redownload your purchases.....and the ones to get this first is the PSP & PS3 the PSVITA is said 2 be last...

It really give you questions about when will they do this to the PS4...

Oh crap yes I did see some rumors about that....I heard 2 different ones

1.) A PSP Like console with a very big Library of PSP/PS1 Games preinstalled (just like the psone mini)

2.) A whole new competitor for the nintendo switch (but....Sony did officially say they were done with handheld gaming since MOBILE GAMING was the future smh)