• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCARLET NEXUS
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ign.com...es%3famp=1

I'm looking forward for this.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Kwa, post: 46741, member: 6 Wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ign.com...es%3famp=1

I'm looking forward for this.
Same it really picked my interest it reminded me of NIER AUTOMATA AND CODE VEIN.

Cant wait for it and for the Nier Replicant REMAKE
Now, I see some similarities, Replicant is a target of mines as well, i still haven't beaten Automata, but Replicant does look good.
As for Sraclet, it's should a dope production, and could be the next top significant anime titleafter "Persona 5 Strikers" which I'm also currently playing, good shit so far..
Notice my signature, viewing my profile here, still trying to grind, as it's hard and time consuming...
[USER=6]@Kwa[/USER]
Im really hyped for Nier Replicant since I got into the LORE of Nier/Drakengard and it hooked me up.

Bro you missing someā€¦.I got the platinum on one of my PSN ACCOUNTS and im currently trying to get it on another PSN account and on XBox.

Hmmm always been curious to play a Persona 5 game but never had the initiative to buy a game.
Shit, that mean u know what u are doing, it's the matter of thinking in Automata "what u gotta do to earn every Trophy" in that title.
I refuse to start over a damn near "8000" progression.

Persona 5/Royale is turn base, interesting story of how it all started, Persona 5 Strikers is sort of like a continuation but the approach is dynasty warriors style...
[USER=6]@Kwa[/USER]
Like I'm legit replaying the game in the othwr PSN account and I think ive already put 45 Hours it to the game and already have 70ish percent of the trophies.....Imma check later XD (haven't finished 100% of the trophies cuz I be lazy)

I downloaded the game on my Xbox S and plan on getting 100% of the achievements.

Hmm....sound about right so I guess I should start by buying Persona 5 Royal.
Don't see how u do that, new account, due over, I'm lazy myself, I'm actually backed up that it became ludicrous and I still buy. The PSVita is a fun bonus as well and it's such an distraction for gaming to the side lines, even watching contents coming from here.
[USER=6]@Kwa[/USER]

I JUST REALLY FKN LOVE THE GAME. But it has become quite over the top having so many games knowing I might not even play them......I bought the Assasins creed collection that costs 199$ in 59$ downladed the almost 300Gb of games and havent touched not one among many other in my digital ps4 collection.

Ive never owned a psvita i currently have one in my ebay cart (RED JPN VER) but I havent gotten to the point of buying it im busy finding some of the pokemon gba, ds, 3ds games to ad to my collection.
Sheesh, u been spending, guess u know how it is, ur leisure comes and goes, play what u can.

A PS Vita is hard to comes by, especially with the money u have to spend, console, memory cards, games if u want, it's a decent handheld with good features, a lil something you'll enjoy using.
[USER=6]@Kwa[/USER]
I always try 2 buy the games when they are at a discount unless I pre order theM

You can find thousands of searches of psvitas in ebay from 100-220$ used in great condition I have a seller that literally only sells videogame legacy console....sadly new psvitas are way 2 expensive I want a new psvita so I can expirience the unboxing but I aint paying 350$ plus on it xD.

alternatively buy it second hand or a pawn shop
I love to pre order, day of release I can either use cash or use monthy coupon, get $5 off anything in GameStop.
Too many varieties of PS Vita, colors u looking for, but u saying u want a limited edition model.
I post a lil something under PS Vita discussion, check it out.
Sadly I dont have Gamestop Where im from however I did pre order Nier Replicant out of Amazon.

Bruh You have a pretty nice collection of limited edition psvitas the Hatsune Miku one is fire.

I want an original FAT model, 2000 model, JPN MODEL as for the limited edition Only the minecraft one and Final Fantasy one picked my interest.

180$ on ebay
Not bad $180
My blue 1000 ain't limited.

I start off vita with black devices but it's become to bland after seeing Japan products.
I kinda got an interest in an orange 2000 for some reason, for other limited editions, I got an interest in the metal slime featuring Dragon Quest Builders, and Danganronpa edition, damn things cost heavy...
Oh ok ok i got ya

The sellers has a blue one its pretty neat.
as for them other limited psvitas you mentioned damn I almost forgot about those ones, the daganronpam looks fire.

the JPN version of the psvitas is the same as the 2000 i think the change is them colorful colors

This sellers prices range from 170-190$ Free ship (+tax)
Yea, Japan has multiple colors besides just standard white and black, they too unique.
1000 model has a few colors too..
Miku is a rare and fire type product.
[Image: ItpUzuj.jpg]