Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow
We have 566 members and only three to four on site at any given time,
Now I'm wondering whywe don't have near a hundred members on at any given time,
CMH and Flexo, Fardin and Saturn do near daily uploads, we have news and freebies in the RSS sections.
there's always some sort of fresh content on here,

What else do you think we can do to get more members to be active and participate so we can grow even more?
Redbear, post: 61102, member: 1 Wrote:We have 566 members and only three to four on site at any given time,
CMH and Flexo, Fardin and Saturn do near daily uploads, we have news and freebies in the RSS sections.

What else do you think we can do to get more members to be active and participate so we can grow even more?
No politics.
OMG That would turn a site into a nightmare.

Hmm well maybe post more content we're/others into & see what shakes loose?
Go on different sites & see what members there are talking about.

But I'm still working on some personal projects but Ill start back posting again soon.
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
Oh yea, this is a good point, too many members, not even 10 people logs on from what I notice.
I always try to give time and post.

I know a guy that use to own a forum, had the same problem, shutdown some shits.
Not sure at the moment what can be done, this site has been good so far, I try to give some time and post...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
no idea I'm thinking because of facebook,instagram and twitter and all the other social medias none wants to deal with a forum this is just my thoughts
Redbear, post: 61102, member: 1 Wrote:We have 566 members and only three to four on site at any given time,

I like to know that as well
Would be great to see this forum grow a bit more!
And I think most people in this world be using discord, almost the same, creating servers and chat.
Kwa, post: 61272, member: 6 Wrote:And I think most people in this world be using discord, almost the same, creating servers and chat.
You Know,
I have often thought about doing a Discord for us here,
but the usability of it like the shoutbox probably wouldn't be that much.
Redbear, post: 61285, member: 1 Wrote:You Know,
I have often thought about doing a Discord for us here,
but the usability of it like the shoutbox probably wouldn't be that much.

I honestly don't even know what discord even is
Google Wrote:What is Discord used for?
Discord is a free voice, video, and text chat app that's used by tens of millions of people ages 13+ to talk and hang out with their communities and friends. People use Discord daily to talk about many things, ranging from art projects and family trips to homework and mental health support.

Hope this helps ya out Big Grin
yes it actually does thanks sounds like it's like snapchat,tiktok type of thing
Anyone know any Game Modders, or Pantron Artists ?

WhatIF Ghetto expands a bit on our subject matter by asking Game Modders to join?

I've been watching some Youtube videos & wow there's some freaking awesome Game mods out there.
I mean there are a ton.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Have some Modders join & show off Mods, maybe take requests or promote their mods & Ghetto.
Maybe pull in more PC Gamers, do like requests for Game mods.

2. What about seeking out some Theme creators to join.
Have some Theme Creators join & take requests for Games Consoles & PC Themes maybe.
Members here could requests PS3, Vita, PS4/PS5 themes.

3. Create download links for Console & PC & HD Anime titles not just PSP.
I know it would add more work for uploaders & that sucks but there's some great uploaders here.
Seriously Chess has found some freaking hard to find like nearly rare Anime in freaking English no less & having hard to find Anime that has links here for Console/PC/TV in good quality could be a big draw & bring more posting.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

You have got a large list there,
It costs a lot to run boards like what you propose,
Not going to lie to you, the prospect of it sounds mighty fine and all, but I'm a boring forum master, and cheap to boot,
ChessMasterHex along with Zebulon,Saturn & Flexo plus a few more find some great stuff,
it's literally up to them if they want their links co-opted out.
I've helped run large boards like that and it's a challenge with the costs, semi anonymously atmosphere, and various attitudes among the artist's, it can be a whirlwind of emotions at times.
Redbear, post: 61946, member: 1 Wrote:You have got a large list there,
It costs a lot to run boards like what you propose,
Not going to lie to you, the prospect of it sounds mighty fine and all, but I'm a boring forum master, and cheap to boot,
ChessMasterHex along with Zebulon,Saturn & Flexo plus a few more find some great stuff,
it's literally up to them if they want their links co-opted out.
I've helped run large boards like that and it's a challenge with the costs, semi anonymously atmosphere, and various attitudes among the artist's, it can be a whirlwind of emotions at times.
Yeah I understand, I'm kinda careful when looking for new members to join my forum.
But I'm not talking adding apps or anything lol, I'm saying maybe a modder or theme builder could join & posts links to their work.
However they have to be trustworthy when it comes to stuff like that I think.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.