Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE MATRIX AWAKENS
Nice Setup GHETTO

[Image: M4kLyrt.png]
The Matrix Awakens: An Unreal Engine 5 Experience now available
Experience the world of The Matrix in Unreal Engine 5.

Here is an overview of the technical demonstration, via Epic Games:

Prepare for a wild ride into the reality-bending universe of The Matrix, featuring performances by Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss.

Created by members of the original movie team including Lana Wachowski, the demo morphs from breathtakingly realistic cinematic to fast-paced third-person shooter experience, complete with an action-packed car chase sequence, and also provides a rich, vastly detailed open world to explore.

Step into the world of one of the most iconic action franchises ever made and explore the future of interactive storytelling and entertainment.

[Image: bJp7Pj1.gif][Image: zA6pA3D.png]

[Image: rlkkV0V.png]
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
I wasn't to impressed at first do to the on rail beginning segment,but when it went open world my mind was blown.
But the demo was very basic,so we don't no how scaled back the visuals will have to be with in-depth and complex world and gameplay systems running in the background.
No doubt though that games will look absolutely amazing in UE5.
Loops Mctwist, post: 60239, member: 102 Wrote:I wasn't to impressed at first do to the on rail beginning segment,but when it went open world my mind was blown.
But the demo was very basic,so we don't no how scaled back the visuals will have to be with in-depth and complex world and gameplay systems running in the background.
No doubt though that games will look absolutely amazing in UE5.
That's what I'm wondering too.
How great is would this be if it was fully open world with unscripted Gameplay.
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.