Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck This..
Just got a notification from my work that we have had an individual at the job site infected with covid working on the team for a unspecified time,
What this means is that I have been working in close physical proximity to a fucker thats contaminated,
work just now put out the "You Should Get Tested" alert..

Just Great.
Shit, and did this person actually been working too, he's at fault, he should've got test ahead of time.
Employee putting workplace in danger.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Redbear, post: 53772, member: 1 Wrote:Just got a notification from my work that we have had an individual at the job site infected with covid working on the team for a unspecified time,
What this means is that I have been working in close physical proximity to a fucker thats contaminated,
work just now put out the "You Should Get Tested" alert..

Just Great.
Well if you've been vaccinated you should be fine.
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
Agree.
It's also good to have proof.

I been vaccinated, had Moderna, 2 shots, but I still put on a mask, anything can happen cuz everyone is not vaccinated...
VSW, post: 53795, member: 24 Wrote:Well if you've been vaccinated you should be fine.
Kwa, post: 53800, member: 6 Wrote:Agree.
It's also good to have proof.

I been vaccinated, had Moderna, 2 shots, but I still put on a mask, anything can happen cuz everyone is not vaccinated...
Yes I have been vaccinated,I was also tested yesterday and notified with a NOT-DETECTED clean bill of health,
but I still work around people who have refused it, I work around children under 12 who are not able to get the shot yet,and I also work with Cancer treatment patients of all ages.
The protocol for this is if we are around anyone who has been diagnosed with the Covid, quarantine ourselves for two weeks,this guy was sick with us at work in close proximity until he showed symptoms, that means he was a contagious cootie passing mothafucka,
but we cant take the time out until we get the symptoms, so as it stands the whole company is short staffed, either because of layoff's due to covid infections or the fact that some of our people are just quitting for greener pastures because of the hiring craze and better pay offers going on,
either way we at my spot feel thrown under a very large bus, and yet the corporate grind still moves on.
VSW, post: 53795, member: 24 Wrote:Well if you've been vaccinated you should be fine.

Even if you're vaccinated, you can still get Covid and spread it to other people.
ChessMasterHex, post: 53819, member: 7 Wrote:Even if you're vaccinated, you can still get Covid and spread it to other people.
Yes but from what's said you won't get sick just a carrier.

Redbear, post: 53816, member: 1 Wrote:Yes I have been vaccinated,I was also tested yesterday and notified with a NOT-DETECTED clean bill of health,
but I still work around people who have refused it, I work around children under 12 who are not able to get the shot yet,and I also work with Cancer treatment patients of all ages.
The protocol for this is if we are around anyone who has been diagnosed with the Covid, quarantine ourselves for two weeks,this guy was sick with us at work in close proximity until he showed symptoms, that means he was a contagious cootie passing mothafucka,
but we cant take the time out until we get the symptoms, so as it stands the whole company is short staffed, either because of layoff's due to covid infections or the fact that some of our people are just quitting for greener pastures because of the hiring craze and better pay offers going on,
either way we at my spot feel thrown under a very large bus, and yet the corporate grind still moves on.
Yeah that I completely understand why you'd be like GRRR WHAT THE SMURF!? I would be too.
Working jobs like that there should be better protocols in place & those running the facility should do everything possible to insure they're followed.
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.