Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Apology
Alot of you do not know about the history of WickedForums, which is what this "House" used to be called before I changed it over to the Ghetto,

there was some really bad blood going on between us Admins and I was behaving very childish about it all,
mainly from being so angry about feeling stabbed in the back from a person that I felt was a friend to everyone in the forum,

anyway a long story short, I really messed it up because of my attitude, and was thinking of sending this out to all the "Past" members
from the "Other House" @sorelosers

any help in assesing my Letter would be most helpful.

=========================================================================================
Hello,
I would like to convey my sincere and deepest apology to you all for not
making the forums more member friendly at the time of 2016, that at the time I was being a
major butt-head, maybe the rest of the team must have been wondering where
I was mentally at and why I had not worked it out,
but I never bothered to really listen I was so caught up in my anger, did not think about anyone else's life issues either for that matter.
The UN-professionalism of the situation at the time was uncalled for and I do hope that a majority of you will forgive me.
I can only apologize and assure you that I have been fully diligent on all the tasks set and required for me to
fulfill.
I look forward to our future,

Kind regards: Redbear
I wasn't there in 2016. but all i can say is, you did a good job with apologizing.
Some people never look back in the past what they did wrong and try to avoid it. But you did and that makes you a good person!