Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Review GODZILLA vs KONG!
OH Beware Spoilers!
Do not read this thread if you haven't see Godzilla vs Kong & you hate spoilers.
Anyone else if you reveal anything not in Trailers please us the spoiler tags just in case.
Be kind, don't spoil lol.

[Image: AsTstla.png]

Godzilla vs Kong OMG In my opinion BEST GODZILLA MOVIE EVER!
If you're looking for an action movie then this is it.

I mean it's obvious mindless action cause the plot is simple with an obvious setup, but if you're like me you came for the fight. And it does not disappoint.
From the first Godzilla to Godzilla vs Kong, Legendary Pictures actually learned what fans wanted to see. Less focus on the people running & more of the giant monsters they're running from.

My first thoughts was that it seemed features were cut for a director's version (which I'd so get) because the pacing comes off a bit quick. Godzilla King Of Monsters has a slower pace when compared & even slower was Godzilla.
Godzilla vs Kong feels like a setup for another movie going even grander action wise.

And speaking of action wise just OMG, the fights are something the previous two couldn't tough.
The choreography was so well done but ridiculously epic & just wow.
At the start I thought Kong was just too smart for the Legendary Pictures version that was created in Skull Island, but Godzilla got the same performance upgrade.
In short they did not move or act like this before.
This is closer to Pacific Rim battles not the giant lumbering titans films we've seen.

I am not going to spoil anything but I do love this one most, & I give it a 9 out of 10.
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
Like the Superman flicks im always down for a Godzilla movie, this one was fairly good,
I'm hoping for a sequel just because of the way it ended, but yeah I agree, this is one of the best so far just because of the CGI fights.
Redbear, post: 47521, member: 1 Wrote:Like the Superman flicks im always down for a Godzilla movie, this one was fairly good,
I'm hoping for a sequel just because of the way it ended, but yeah I agree, this is one of the best so far just because of the CGI fights.
Yeah the fighting in this one really impressed me.
They (Kong/Godzilla) moved & fought in unexpected ways for their established characters which I did really love & I hope it stays.

I think, I'm kinda hoping that this leads to a Godzilla Pacific Rim crossover, or more of a Pacific Rim influence with Godzilla's fight choreography.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

VSW, post: 47560, member: 24 Wrote:Yeah the fighting in this one really impressed me.
They (Kong/Godzilla) moved & fought in unexpected ways for their established characters which I did really love & I hope it stays.

I think, I'm kinda hoping that this leads to a Godzilla Pacific Rim crossover, or more of a Pacific Rim influence with Godzilla's fight choreography.
That would be very cool indeed!!
Redbear, post: 47581, member: 1 Wrote:That would be very cool indeed!!
I think Godzilla & Kong are smaller though.
I'll have to look for a size scale.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.