Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Martian Successor Nadesico (Eng Dub) for psp on mediafire or letsupload
could someone get Martian Successor Nadesico (Eng Dub) for psp on mediafire or letsupload
Richard if you really wish to have the Martian successor nadesico I can send you a site I download it from myself but it's not a PSP format though it is an mp4
thank you but i would prefer it for psp
LOL, I knew someone was gonna want the series.
I'll download it tonight and I should have it up in a day or two.
thank you
ChessMasterHex, post: 45395, member: 7 Wrote:LOL, I knew someone was gonna want the series.
I'll download it tonight and I should have it up in a day or two.
Sorry.
assone, post: 45403, member: 29 Wrote:Sorry.

It's fine. It looked kinda interesting. I was thinking of downloading it anyway.
I'm a having a some issues with this. There's a lot of Japanese signs that have subs in the wrong place.
For example: there's Japanese text in the top right corner, but the subs will appear in the middle of the screen.
I'm trying to manually fix it, but it's a bit time consuming.
thank you for all the work you do
[USER=7]@ChessMasterHex[/USER] did you ever get the subtitles fixed
[USER=7]@ChessMasterHex[/USER] did you get this fixed
[USER=9]@Richard[/USER] It's up, but I didn't fix the subtitles. It was too time consuming. They needed to be edited, re-timed, and repositioned.
ChessMasterHex, post: 47128, member: 7 Wrote:[USER=9]@Richard[/USER] It's up, but I didn't fix the subtitles. It was too time consuming. They needed to be edited, re-timed, and repositioned.
Thank you for your hard work I know this is insulting and I am sorry for that are you eventually going to update the subtitle? If not no worries in my end.
ChessMasterHex, post: 47128, member: 7 Wrote:[USER=9]@Richard[/USER] It's up, but I didn't fix the subtitles. It was too time consuming. They needed to be edited, re-timed, and repositioned.
Thank you question what's wrong with the subtitles? I just took a look at episode one looks pretty good to me
thank you anyway and sorry for bugging you about it
[USER=29]@assone[/USER] I was just being picky about the placement of the subs.
[USER=9]@Richard[/USER] It's no problem. Sorry it took so long to upload.