Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMG REPETITIVE LIMITED NEWS!
CBS Evening News with Norah O'Donnell
Entertainment tonight
CBS This Morning
Inside edition
etc
OMG excluding the media manipulation & CBS 12 News, talk about limited repetitive crap it's just ridiculous.

From CBS This Morning to Inside edition CBS will repeat the same meaningless uninteresting so-called news stories as much as possible.
It's not because of the pandemic if it were I could understand but I've watched these news programs before that happened & the same thing.
Lame meaningless uninteresting so-called news stories like so guy loses his $20,000 flute & gets it back. Another dude has millions in Bit coin but lost his password & has only a few chances left. Some kid draws a picture, someone sings a heart warming song online, a missing pet chicken story.

And the majority of the stories repeat on each CBS News program, often for days. FOR DAYS.
It's like that's all they got to report on.

I mean OMG talk about Limited reach!!!

There's tons of actual world news happening out there & I have to watch the BBC News, News nation, Bing, & others just to get a sense of what's going on in the world.
Whomever is running the CBS News programs is doing a very poor job at providing information.
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.