Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15 years up and running.
Well My friends,
Just wanted to announce that we finally made it to 15 years of Wickedness Forums in one form or another!
I was given the keys to this place in 2005 with no choice except to let it die, and as you have seen, it has changed in so many ways since the first forum, which was designed for MP3 warez musics at the time.
It's been a unique cauldron of bizarre personalities, alot of ridiculous threads, crazy ass insane site designs,
and a tablespoon or two of hell in a hand basket.
But honestly, there have been some crazy and scary moments we have had,
it was a learning experience, and bit by bit we had our fun with it,
and truth be told, we wouldn't want to have it any other way!

I so wanna give kudos to those who helped us out one way or another...We appreciate you for making it happen over the years, without you none of this would have come this far...awesomeness in its best,
And a Special shout to those who have actually been around for 15 years.. Jeez,Really Peoples...what the heck is wrong with you?

But really, I think that so far this is the best forum I have been involved with.
Thank You for making it possible.
For the beginning, I think I joined since early 2016, best decision I ever made, can't help but feel exhilarated..
Sometimes I be like " I could have join way "sooner". I love the chats, features, contents.
I started with other forums in the pass, kinda lacked but we all busy time to time.
It's like every changed since I joined the ghetto, I actually appreciate everything, 4 years in count.
Not to mention that I share a lil talent, and I love the dope comments...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Thank You Kwa, without members like you this place wouldnt work that well.
Awww man really bruh, makes me feel like i'm on the spot or i'm special..lol
I may not be a PC wizard but I try to be myself, express myself, and show a lil entertainment...
Congrats!
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
You don't see many small forums like this last that long.
Congrats on making it 15 years.
Wow...
it has now been 17 years,
and still we are still chuggin along :punk:
It's been 6 years for me, since the previous ghetto site in 2016, now 2022, it's crazy, I'm still glad I joined.
Kwa, post: 60684, member: 6 Wrote:I'm still glad I joined.
We are too Kwa!
Wow...
Redbear, post: 60671, member: 1 Wrote:it has now been 17 years,
and still we are still chuggin along :punk:
17 years sounds about right
Man I have been here since a few short months into the beginning of the First ghetto.
omg so many memories good and bad and some just plain hilarious.
nothing beats the newbies asking for a show and thinking we could get the episodes in advance before the TV channels do.
LMFAO
thanks Red for doing well more then your part I really appreciate what you do here!
prmlscreem, post: 60700, member: 2 Wrote:Wow...

17 years sounds about right
Man I have been here since a few short months into the beginning of the First ghetto.
omg so many memories good and bad and some just plain hilarious.
nothing beats the newbies asking for a show and thinking we could get the episodes in advance before the TV channels do.
LMFAO
thanks Red for doing well more then your part I really appreciate what you do here!
Thank You for the good words, I appreciate it :punk:
Damn, well said too..
Redbear, post: 60723, member: 1 Wrote:Thank You for the good words, I appreciate it :punk:
you're more then welcome words don't even cover what you have done here I really appreciate what you done