Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do I do with my website?
So hey, I'm a web designer/developer, and I've owned the Anime Kingdom for a long time now. I've thought of using it as a commerce site, but the effort required to find suppliers etc, is a nightmare. I used to run it as a blog, but blogging takes time.. I've currently got it running as a mock commerce site... but.. what do I do with it?

Suggestions please...
Wow that brings back some memories,

there was a time when this server hosted 10-15 of my money sites,
at the time I was really investing my time and not a lot of money after being laid off,
when I say not a lot of money I mean damn near $0..because unemployment wouldn't kick in for another month or so, and even then it would be at least half to a third of what I was bringing home,

I still have somewhere around here, a site that I can load that gives you ideas on how to moneytize your site while attracting peoples to your forums,
notice I said and forums,
this is where you moneytize a bunch of landing pages that goto various products that your niche is, and have urls pointing to the forums for other needs,
My Little brother is a blogger for multiple hard alcohol company's and he does fairly well, but like you said it is a lot of work..

As for ideas you seem to be on the right track, you can also use Discord and Twitter along with Facebook on your moneytized sites to maximize your income if you so wish,
the possibility's are endless and all you have to have is and idea and ambition :punk:
PM me? I'd be happy to work with you on it. Smile
ME???

Check yer pm then.....