Poll: Was this useful?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Y
100.00%
1 100.00%
N
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minecraft for Linux
I am running Ubuntu on my computer so these instructions will be specific to that. If you need instructions for another distro just inbox me.
-
-
You are going to want to begin by installing Java:

Step 1: Update Ubuntu
You can do so by running the following commands:

sudo apt-get update

sudo apt-get upgrade

Step 2: Install the default JDK
Run the following command:

sudo apt-get install default-jdk

And that is all for Java (inbox with issues)

-
-

Now download and extract the cracked launcher via this link:

https://dl.skaia.us/media/SkaiaCraft_Launcher.zip

-
-

You will now need to create an executable command to launch the application:

This will be

java -jar
and then the file directory for the SkaiaCraft Launcher v3.0.jar file (you can rename this file to make it easier)

so it will be:

java -jar /home/[your username]/Downloads/MacandLinux/SkaiaCraft-Launcher-v3.0.jar

put that in the terminal, execute, and wala you have pirated Minecraft you broke bastard.
-
-
Again inbox me with any issues

Some important things to note is that since this is a cracked launcher, if you want to play on a server you must join a cracked server, it will not allow you to join regular ones.
Changing your skin is also not possible at this moment, if something changes with that I will definitely post about it.

Good Luck!
Thanks
edit: go ahead and drop any questions here so others can see
Altho i've never played minecraft, im curious as to why you used Ubuntu?
Dont get me wrong, I love Ubuntu, and it is the mainframe for many a Distro,
ive tried a shitload of them.
But honestly I think my most favs is the PClinuxOS version even tho it scores pretty low on the favorite list because of the mandrake shell, but i can play damn near any game on it, even with a low end system.
Well for me personally it is just the user experience. I like the look and feel of Ubuntu. They recently had an update which I really enjoy. It has a very simplistic design and is actually kinda similar to Mac OS but without all the Apple BS. When I moved over from Windows 10, I just choose the most the most popular Linux distro which is Ubuntu and so I am now just used to it. Especially with coding and terminal commands. It's really just a matter of preference I suppose.