Thank You Very Much
You're welcome.
Thank you.
You're welcome.
Thanks
You're welcome.
thank you
You're welcome.
I don't think the File is here anymore because I keep getting Pop ups instead of the movie. It looks like I'm moving back to Hulu or Netflix because I'm not getting the Movies I want from here
Link works fine on ps3
animeknight99, post: 23713, member: 13 Wrote:I don't think the File is here anymore because I keep getting Pop ups instead of the movie. It looks like I'm moving back to Hulu or Netflix because I'm not getting the Movies I want from here
Sorry bud I think it's you I'm not having any problem with any of my tablets to download from the website.
assone, post: 23717, member: 29 Wrote:Sorry bud I think it's you I'm not having any problem with any of my tablets to download from the website.
I'm using 3 different devices. My Android Smartphone and my Amazon Tablet and all that I get is Pop Ups (even when Adblock is on)

It could be how pop ups run on that File Host site or it could be Blocked by my ISP but I'm not getting the download
animeknight99, post: 23721, member: 13 Wrote:I'm using 3 different devices. My Android Smartphone and my Amazon Tablet and all that I get is Pop Ups (even when Adblock is on)

It could be how pop ups run on that File Host site or it could be Blocked by my ISP but I'm not getting the download
You do know certain type of a block or pop-up blocker will prevent you from downloading certain files from certain sites right this may be one of those sites.
Personally I am not having the problem.
I viewed the site and what Files that was on the site but I see no MP4 or any other Video File on the site so either my ISP Blocked the File, The Site took it down or maybe the File wasn't on the site in the first place [Image: SStJ8CN]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I was gonna updated it with the BRRip anyway. So, how about I add a mirror link? Is Mega ok?
ChessMasterHex, post: 23730, member: 7 Wrote:I was gonna updated it with the BRRip anyway. So, how about I add a mirror link? Is Mega ok?
Yeah it is okay
BRRip added.
Thank you very much
ChessMasterHex, post: 23742, member: 7 Wrote:BRRip added.
Thanks