Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Seven Deadly Sins
[Image: LRWvz7r.jpg]
Meliodas

lvl:Beginner
It's suppose to be him, but I fucked up in many ways, it's cool though, I'm just a rookie..
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Way better than i could have done! Looks good!
GSandRock, post: 17251, member: 104 Wrote:Way better than i could have done! Looks good!
U telling me bruh, I look at pics and try to draw what I see, but I never get the proportions right though, it takes time, etc, right now I not in the advance lvl, I gotten a couple of "likes" on facebook, which is kinda a surprise...
Before it died on me I Used to sculpt Monsters...demons...and dragon like creatures on my I pad. I can't draw worth a damn but I was pretty good with sculpting haha. What made it work was a tool that made both sides of the sculpture match as I worked
Haha, I use to draw sticks when a lil kid, now hell no, now I try to draw what I see..
What I see on Facebook in this anime group I'm in, I out of these people, I can't draw like them like I'm out of their league..lol, they draw, shade, use color pencils, paint
Do digital art which I ain't ready for, I made a new friend on facebook...

This is a creature I created one night while in the hospital. You should give 3D sculpting a try
GSandRock, post: 17270, member: 104 Wrote:This is a creature I created one night while in the hospital. You should give 3D sculpting a try
Looks dope bruh, did that from computer/laptop...
Came from a 2ed generation ipad