Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laptop Problems
I'm just letting you guys know that the screen on my laptop is dead. So I can't upload any new episodes until I get a new one.
Sorry for not letting you guys know sooner.
I know that sucks, my ACER did that exact same thing to me , i ended up using a HDMI TV monitor,
I know it going to weird things to say but did you try to tapping the back of your monitor on your laptop I did the same thing on my laptop once when the screen turned off and when I tapped a few times came right back on.
I don't know it going to work for you but worth trying
Sorry about your laptop.I got one for xmas,and its having issues as well
Redbear, post: 15789, member: 1 Wrote:I know that sucks, my ACER did that exact same thing to me , i ended up using a HDMI TV monitor,

That was the first thing I tried, but it won't connect for some reason. I tried an hdmi and a vga cable.
there is a button on top of the numerals ---F-1 and such..it has a picture of a monitor with/without a X thru it.
Redbear, post: 15803, member: 1 Wrote:there is a button on top of the numerals ---F-1 and such..it has a picture of a monitor with/without a X thru it.

Yeah, I tried that and the windows+p shortcut. Nothing.
That fuckin laptop....grrrrr.
My fan on my HP laptop isn't doing good

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

animeknight99, post: 15815, member: 13 Wrote:My fan on my HP laptop isn't doing good

Well go online and figure out how to open your laptop, get some condensed air and blow that fan clean, take it out if needed and clean the gunk off of it..
bet thats whats wrong with it.
I'm sorry to ask this question and I bet it's everybody's mind when I say this.
So what's the plan now? Is someone's going to pick up on the unfinished project? Again I'm sorry to ask this question but I just want to know what's the plan now is.
assone, post: 15959, member: 29 Wrote:I'm sorry to ask this question and I bet it's everybody's mind when I say this.
So what's the plan now? Is someone's going to pick up on the unfinished project? Again I'm sorry to ask this question but I just want to know what's the plan now is.

What unfinished project??
The question was not for u RedBear.
It was for ChessMasterHex
There a few Redhead in PSP Anime.
assone, post: 15965, member: 29 Wrote:The question was not for u RedBear.
It was for ChessMasterHex

Well shit-blitten
say so next time..had me wondering if my dementia kicked in and what i forgot to do here...
I think he's talking about her uploads and if so he just gotta be patient she's doing this during her free time for free and has to deal with the technical issues herself.

Not trying to sound like an asshole or anything.
I understood,
and honestly,
if you had met some of the past members I had on other forums you would be mad all the time, some of those guys were just plain mean and just plain fuckin assholes,
compared to them this place is literally asshole free.
[USER=7]@ChessMasterHex[/USER] did you get your computer problem sorted out
I just bought a new laptop, it should arrive next week. I just wanted to keep you guys updated.
ChessMasterHex, post: 17271, member: 7 Wrote:I just bought a new laptop, it should arrive next week. I just wanted to keep you guys updated.
that's nice of u, and just when I was curious cuz it has been a while, can't keep asking for the same show, and didn't request more either, but I hope for some fulfillments...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
[Image: XSevenK.png]