Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOBLIN SLAYER
[Image: nbXyHRM.png]

[Image: RUmHmiV.jpg]
GOBLIN SLAYER: Anime Series Ends With A Promise Of The Future

The Goblin Slayer series has recently ended its anime run and ended with a promise of more to come. Hit the jump to find out what happened!

Goblin Slayer is a brand new anime series that Yen Press describes as: "A young priestess has formed her first adventuring party, but almost immediately they find themselves in distress. It's the Goblin Slayer who comes to their rescue--a man who's dedicated his life to the extermination of all goblins, by any means necessary. And when rumors of his feats begin to circulate, there's no telling who might come calling next..." The series was created by Kosuke Korose and it did not take long for the manga series to get its own anime adaption. Premiering on October 6th, the series ran for 12 episodes, including an English dub, and recently aired its final episode. A banner revealed a simple teaser for the future; "Goblin Slayer will return." Check it out below!

[Image: zX5PvL6.png]
[Image: bJp7Pj1.gif][Image: dwWKP0I.png]

[Image: nbXyHRM.png]
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
That is great news this is my second favorite of the season.

Reminds me of Doomguy.

Maybe there could be some room for a goblin slayer girl.

[Image: b41275c97ae2b89de93945aec81a0299.png]
Credit to Frenxir for the art.
[USER=3]@Jason xXx[/USER]
Is this the really pervy Anime or am i mixed up ?
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

VSW, post: 15734, member: 24 Wrote:[USER=3]@Jason xXx[/USER]
Is this the really pervy Anime or am i mixed up ?
This is a dark and bloody fantasy anime. That has a lot of death shown the first episode received a warning after it aired about the contents of the first episode because some viewers may see it a disturbing.
Jason xXx, post: 15735, member: 3 Wrote:This is a dark and bloody fantasy anime. That has a lot of death shown the first episode received a warning after it aired about the contents of the first episode because some viewers may see it a disturbing.
Okay, wasn't sure cause i see a few descriptions of it & they're different from each other.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.