Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CONSOLES & 4K TECHNOLOGY?
[Image: 5XXggsc.jpg]

I've seen some beautiful 4K televisions, ultra 4K hd, 3840 × 2160 or 4096 × 2160.
50inch, 70inch, 90inch & then OMG smurfin 8K WHAT !? I just got an HD 1080p television a few years ago!
[Image: mAmdgwj.gif]

So as Gamers.....
1. Do you think the upcoming Consoles will be able to handle 4K resolution better than they do currently ?

2. How do you think 4K technology will effect Console gaming in the future ?

3. Would 4K gaming have any influence in you buying a 4K television if you haven't already ?
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
It's possible, but how better can the graphics, frame rate be better. As it stands now, I think the 4K revolution is dope.
When something new is released, people always want to dump the previous, once ps5 is out, it's out with the ps4.

I'm not worried about it, it just feels to early right now, 4K gets improve, create a good as "The House of The Dead", game so I can do some killing...lol...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
I've never been one to fuss over video resolution or frame rate. so long as they don't drop to a point where the game becomes unplayable.
in fact i've been using SD tv's for most most my life with the lowest resolution being in the 200's and highest 480i witch never bothered me. but i was pretty much forced to upgrade about a year and a half ago, because games like dragon age inquisition and MGSV were nearly unplayable on SD resolution's. I could barley read anything on screen, constantly passed up collectibles and could barley make out enemies from a distance.
Frame rate wise i'm fine as long as it doesn't drop below 20 fps.
Gameplay, playability and stability is all that matters to me. so i'll be holding off on getting a 4k tv until it's absolutely necessary and required to keep my game time from suffering.
but i'll admit i do like how amazing 4k 60fps gaming looks and that with today's technology there is a certain standard for for these things but sometimes developers take it to far and the game suffers for it.
Loops Mctwist, post: 14221, member: 102 Wrote:I've never been one to fuss over video resolution or frame rate. so long as they don't drop to a point where the game becomes unplayable.
in fact i've been using SD tv's for most most my life with the lowest resolution being in the 200's and highest 480i witch never bothered me. but i was pretty much forced to upgrade about a year and a half ago, because games like dragon age inquisition and MGSV were nearly unplayable on SD resolution's. I could barley read anything on screen, constantly passed up collectibles and could barley make out enemies from a distance.
Frame rate wise i'm fine as long as it doesn't drop below 20 fps.
Gameplay, playability and stability is all that matters to me. so i'll be holding off on getting a 4k tv until it's absolutely necessary and required to keep my game time from suffering.
but i'll admit i do like how amazing 4k 60fps gaming looks and that with today's technology there is a certain standard for for these things but sometimes developers take it to far and the game suffers for it.
I just got an HDTV a few years ago only because my SDTV finally quit after 15years lol.

I did the SDTV too with gaming & i used S-Video, games were alot sharper but had the same problem with tiny text.
Games like DeadRising the text is microscopic on an SDTV, but not all games were like that.
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
I think frame rate be is one of the main things people get on about, like they expect the game to be perfect, it doesn't happen all the time.
I admit graphics for ps4 is dope, but ps3 is good too...
Handheld devices like Ps vita, graphics is good in it's own way, can't expect perfect frame rate for vita while playing titles, i enjoy everything I play...