Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DRAGON BALL SUPER: BROLY
[Image: nbXyHRM.png]

[IMG][/IMG]
Dragon Ball Super: Broly Gets Final Trailer Before Release

It’s fair to say the hype for Dragon Ball Super: Broly is going full saiyan. Now we’ve got the final trailer for the new film before it hits Japanese theaters December 14—and it’s got English subtitles.

Aside from giving us a look at some new footage, the trailer features the song “Blizzard” performed for the film by Daichi Miura.

Before its run in theaters, Broly will debut at the Nippon Budokan November 14. In the States, its premiere will be held at the Chinese Theater in LA December 13 and go wide January 16.

The film is written and supervised by Dragon Ball creator Akira Toriyama, making it his third DB film following Battle of Gods and Resurrection F. The film is directed by Tatsuya Nagamine, who helmed One Piece Film Z and was the series director on Dragon Ball Super.

The English dub will star Sean Schemmel (Goku), Christopher Sabat (Vegeta), Monica Rial (Bulma), Jason Douglas (Beerus), Ian Sinclair (Whis) and Vic Mignogna (Broly).

[Image: bJp7Pj1.gif][Image: dwWKP0I.png]

[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
broly and goku always fights..
what if broly were to fight beerus, beerus would still win don't u thing...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Kwa, post: 13327, member: 6 Wrote:broly and goku always fights..
what if broly were to fight beerus, beerus would still win don't u thing...
Probably, but there's been mortals who have become God Of Destruction candidates.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

In DBZ, beside goku, who has a good,l change against beerus, I know damn well know the past villains goku and gohan defeated are not a much...
Doesn't Vegeta actually go super sayian god in this Movie?
kman, post: 13377, member: 4 Wrote:Doesn't Vegeta actually go super sayian god in this Movie?
Yea it looks like.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

maybe this time broly might actually make sense.i mean i enjoyed the first two movies but broly's hatred towards goku was just stupid along with the way he lost in the first film. seriously if all 5 of them couldn't beat him, how the hell are we suppose to believe that sharing the rest of there energy after being seriously injured with goku who can barly stand himself would be enough. still hyped for the movie though.

[USER=6]@Kwa[/USER] there's all ready a mortal who surpassed his universes god of destruction and another in the same universe who proved himself worthy of being the next god of destruction.
Loops Mctwist, post: 13440, member: 102 Wrote:maybe this time broly might actually make sense.i mean i enjoyed the first two movies but broly's hatred towards goku was just stupid along with the way he lost in the first film. seriously if all 5 of them couldn't beat him, how the hell are we suppose to believe that sharing the rest of there energy after being seriously injured with goku who can barly stand himself would be enough. still hyped for the movie though.

[USER=6]@Kwa[/USER] there's all ready a mortal who surpassed his universes god of destruction and another in the same universe who proved himself worthy of being the next god of destruction.
I agree how Broly lost was stupid but the way he lost being an obviously cheap way for Goku to win shows how completely out matched they all were against him that it was sad.

I think Movie 8 should've ended with Broly destroying all of them with them getting wished back in Dragon Ball Z: Broly - Second Coming.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

VSW, post: 13501, member: 24 Wrote:I agree how Broly lost was stupid but the way he lost being an obviously cheap way for Goku to win shows how completely out matched they all were against him that it was sad.

I think Movie 8 should've ended with Broly destroying all of them with them getting wished back in Dragon Ball Z: Broly - Second Coming.
Are U talking about the movie when goku received energy from the other Z fighter, everybody got knocked
Also that's the first time i seen broly in his normal form..lol..
Gohan step in on the second coming.
Kamehameha with him and Goten together, good times...
Kwa, post: 14080, member: 6 Wrote:Are U talking about the movie when goku received energy from the other Z fighter, everybody got knocked
Also that's the first time i seen broly in his normal form..lol..
Gohan step in on the second coming.
Kamehameha with him and Goten together, good times...
Yeah that was Broly's first movie, when Goku got energy from everyone else.
I hope this upcoming movie will be great.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

It just keeps looking better every trailer and the song they chose for the main theme is fantastic.
also SSB gogeta hell yea i'm hyped.
Loops Mctwist, post: 14224, member: 102 Wrote:It just keeps looking better every trailer and the song they chose for the main theme is fantastic.
also SSB gogeta hell yea i'm hyped.
I know right.
The action is extreme & over the top best fitting the franchise.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

The artists who're working on this are doing a hell of a job seriously i don't think i remember dragon ball ever looking this good. i mean yea there have been some really good art work before especially the finale episodes of super and moments like gohan's beam struggle with cell, but this is just amazing and you're right the fight scenes fit so perfectly with what DBZ stands for.
Damn, Broly is even more now.
And did vegeta actually were red, that's a first...lol,
I also see freiza is alive again, just not giving up, regular super Saiyan ain't cutting it no more..
Kwa, post: 15182, member: 6 Wrote:Damn, Broly is even more now.
And did vegeta actually were red, that's a first...lol,
I also see freiza is alive again, just not giving up, regular super Saiyan ain't cutting it no more..

The next few episodes of dragon ball super explains how Freiza is alive again.

Yea the standard Super Saiyan transformations are definitely out classed and no longer a viable form for serious fights.

Still not as surprising as when he wore pink for the first time.
Loops Mctwist, post: 15233, member: 102 Wrote:The next few episodes of dragon ball super explains how Freiza is alive again.

Yea the standard Super Saiyan transformations are definitely out classed and no longer a viable form for serious fights.

Still not as surprising as when he wore pink for the first time.

I been missing alot of DBZ, comrades always finds a way to revive freiza.
Not surprising really, Broly was beaten twice i believe, 2 movies...

[Image: jwWaYO7.jpg]
DRAGON BALL SUPER: BROLY Film Earns Over 2 Billion Yen In 11 Days Since Launch

The Mainichi Shimbun newspaper has reported that the action anime film, Dragon Ball Super: Broly, has earned over 2 billion yen (18.1 million dollars) in 11 days since its launch. This makes Broly the fastest film in the Dragon Ball franchise to reach the 2 billion mark, it also sold more than 1.5 million tickets in Japan.

Bin Shimada is reprising his role as Broly in the film, Katsuhisa Houki will be voicing Paragus. Two new cast members are voicing original characters: Nana Mizuki as Chirai and Tomokazu Sugita as Remo. Funimation has the English license and Toei Animation is the studio animating it.

The movie will hit U.S. theaters on January 16, 2019. The movie's release date is December 14 in Japan. Tatsuya Nagamine is directing the film, Akira Toriyama (original creator) wrote the script and did character design, Gen Fukunaga is the executive producer and Norihito Sumitomo produces the music.

The anime series that serves as a prequel to this upcoming film is Dragon Ball Super which aired from July 5, 2015 to March 25, 2018 and has 131 episodes in total. The series was directed by Tatsuya Nagamine who also was the episode director as well as storyboard writer, Kimitoshi Chioka helped direct some episodes and Megumi Ishitani wrote some scripts.

Dragon Ball Super: Broly launched in Japan on December 14 and its English dub will hit North America on January 16, 2019

[Image: bJp7Pj1.gif][Image: dwWKP0I.png]

Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

Damn this movie was amazing it puts the original broly movie to shame in every way.
The changes to the lore are slight and actually for the better.
Broly is a fare more fleshed out and enjoyable character.
The reason for the confrontation is still rooted in Paragus thirst for revenge but without Brolys retarded reason for hating Goku.Even though how they are able to meet is rather silly especially on Friezas part(5 cm really).
Gogeta is a badass in general and a far more reasonable way of defeating broly.
So all together it takes the ideas and concepts of the original and greatly improves upon them in the best ways.

Now if they can make a Dragon Ball super: Cooler movie or even bring back Bojack or Janemba.Mabye even Tapion and Hirudegarn.
Loops Mctwist, post: 16355, member: 102 Wrote:Damn this movie was amazing it puts the original broly movie to shame in every way.
The changes to the lore are slight and actually for the better.
Broly is a fare more fleshed out and enjoyable character.
The reason for the confrontation is still rooted in Paragus thirst for revenge but without Brolys retarded reason for hating Goku.Even though how they are able to meet is rather silly especially on Friezas part(5 cm really).
Gogeta is a badass in general and a far more reasonable way of defeating broly.
So all together it takes the ideas and concepts of the original and greatly improves upon them in the best ways.

Now if they can make a Dragon Ball super: Cooler movie or even bring back Bojack or Janemba.Mabye even Tapion and Hirudegarn.
I still liked the original Broly's reason for hating Goku.
It was a sign of his insanity, i like Broly as crazy & Irrational.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.