Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATTACK ON TITAN
[Image: nbXyHRM.png]

[IMG][/IMG]
It Director Andy Muschietti to Helm Hollywood’s Attack on Titan

While we’ll have to wait and see if it ever makes it to the big screen or just ends up being another Akira, a live-action Hollywood Attack on Titan movie is in the works. Warner Bros. already has a director lined up for the project in Andy Muschietti, who is hot off his hit adaptation of Stephen King’s It.

Based on the manga by Hajime Isayama and its anime adaptation, the Attack on Titan movie has Masi Oka, David Heyman, and Barbara Muschietti producing. Hollywood will be following Japan’s act in the live-action department; Shinji Higuchi previously directed a two-part adaptation in 2015.

[Image: bJp7Pj1.gif][Image: dwWKP0I.png]

[Image: nbXyHRM.png]
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
At least it's not netflix.
in all seriousness if it's live action i hope it succeeds and is actually a good representation of the source material.
cause i'm still pissed about dragon ball evolution.
Loops Mctwist, post: 13137, member: 102 Wrote:At least it's not netflix.
in all seriousness if it's live action i hope it succeeds and is actually a good representation of the source material.
cause i'm still pissed about dragon ball evolution.
lol Yeah me too.
This being Hollywood I'm sure the special effects will be better but i'm wondering if the diverse civilisation will be accurate since Hollywood would have the resources of diversity at their disposal where japan has not.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

They may have the resources for a more diverse cast but that doesn't mean they'll take advantage, especially if they treat the movie as a quick cash grab,witch i hope doesn't happen.
but given how well Muschietti followed the source material for IT there's a chance the AOT movie could turn out good or at least better than other anime adaptations,witch shouldn't be to hard.
Plus live action anime adaptations has untouched potential to make hollywood money,but they keep ignoring it or releasing crap.
Loops Mctwist, post: 13287, member: 102 Wrote:They may have the resources for a more diverse cast but that doesn't mean they'll take advantage, especially if they treat the movie as a quick cash grab,witch i hope doesn't happen.
but given how well Muschietti followed the source material for IT there's a chance the AOT movie could turn out good or at least better than other anime adaptations,witch shouldn't be to hard.
Plus live action anime adaptations has untouched potential to make hollywood money,but they keep ignoring it or releasing crap.
Very true that's why i never have high hopes for film adaptations.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.