Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MY HERO ACADEMIA ANIME GETS FOURTH SEASON ANNOUNCEMENT
The 25th and final episode of the third My Hero Academia television anime series ended on Saturday with the words "To be Continued 4th Season."

The third season premiered on April 7, and covered the "Forest Training Camp" arc and the "Pro Hero Provisional License Exam" arc from Kōhei Horikoshi's original manga. FUNimation is streaming the English dub of the third season, and Crunchyroll and Hulu are streaming the series with English subtitles.

The third season features the same staff, including director Kenji Nagasaki at BONES, scriptwriter Yousuke Kuroda, character designer Yoshihiko Umakoshi (with assistance by Hitomi Odashima), and composer Yuki Hayashi.

The anime's first 13-episode season premiered in April 2016. The 25-episode second season premiered in April 2017.

Horikoshi launched the original manga series in Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine in July 2014. Shueisha published the manga's 20th volume on September 4. The 13th and 14th volumes of the manga both bundled OVAs in 2017.

Viz Media publishes the manga in the English edition of Weekly Shonen Jump and in print in North America
[Image: rlkkV0V.png]

[IMG][/IMG]
A New MY HERO ACADEMIA Season 4 Trailer Has Dropped

The October 12 premiere of the fourth season of My Hero Academia is right around the corner and a new trailer is here with snippets of the new OP Polaris, performed by Blue Encount.

Without going too far into spoiler territory, the next season of My Hero Academia will deal with the discovery of a young girl who has the quirk to turn back time on objects and people. As such, a race begins between the heroes and villains to make use of this unique Quirk to restore All-Might or One-For-All.

Check out the trailer below, which contains hints of the events to come, set to the music of the upcoming fourth season's new opening theme song, Polaris.

My Hero Academia season 4 will premiere on October 12. As with past seasons, expect the show to stream on Crunchyroll, Funimation, and Hulu.

[Image: bJp7Pj1.gif][Image: dwWKP0I.png]

[Image: rlkkV0V.png]
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.