Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to slow it down a bit
I don't really get it, females should know better, no offense to any of y'all. Coming home from work and I see another baby, I already figured that my young sis was ask to watch another woman's child, as she already has a son to look after..
Hell no, i don't want to see this shit after a long day of work, I said to myself..
This Woman thinks she can still go out, party, get drunk, and continue having sex with random men, while she gets someone to watch her baby, on top of that, she already have like 3 kids. Seriously, when having kids, all this going out, needs to slow down a bit, but some woman i know, don't seem to realize that, not really being a good mother at all, it's sad...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Dude, get your own place.
I don't know why you still put up with this nonsense.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
[USER=5]@The Sorrow[/USER]
I got quite of bit oosaving to do first bruh, plus i ain't learning shit, but this is another woman, not my mother. This bitch thinks she can party her ass out while she gets my young sis or my mother to babysit, my nephew is enough.
Coming home after a long day of work, and seeing another person's baby, hell nah, i gotta sleep, I don't know why my sis put up with it, and she has a son...
Because it takes a village to raise a lazy parents child.
I have never used another person to take care of my kids, never used a baby sitter or another relative to watch my kids,
basically I believe the children are Mine and My Wife's responsibility
[USER=1]@Redbear[/USER]
That makes u a responsible parent, when u started having kids, u know knew that playing around was over, kids needs u..
An the son and providing, I get mad is hell when i see another child in the house, my sis is ask to babysit but don't care, the mother wants to party, get drunk, have sex with a random nigga. U don't need kids if that's the care, this woman ain't even attractive at all..