Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving
Let me share a quick statement about moving in general, in hard, especially when u have to carry heavy shit, and it's worst if u live in the projects having to wait on elevators..
Me, Mother, young sis and her baby is suppose to be "moving" to a 2bedroom apartment sometimes this year, which is good, I mean who wouldn't like a 2bed apartment.
Just before all this ever occurs, shit happen, first firestick remotes gets missing which how don't know how..
My mother is already making statements.
Maybe buy another firestick remote with my card, which is not mandatory really , i won't have cable in the living room, and i won't have a tv after a big and non responsible incident happen a while ago..
All this don't even seem right, I mean I help pay cable bill, while sis enjoys for free and this is what I get, feels like i'm not really getting any credit for what I bring to the table, well at least try, it's not easy if only one person is working, or may have a good paying job, if that...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
naa, let them know it isnt your responsibility to replace stolen or lost stuff, either they find it or they should replace it.
Exactly, i know i had the firestick remote on my days off, now i come home from work on a Friday and this shit..
The Tv incident a while ago, my young sis tells me, put money to a Tv or there won't be no tv in the Living room, i refused, so my her and my mother brought a tv together that same day..
Here the thing, if i were to fuck the tv that time, i would have to take full responsibility, but my nephew did it, sister not watching Her son...
[USER=1]@Redbear[/USER]
Long story of shit just happening as time pass.. now by the time we move i ain't gonna have shit, no cable, firestick, probably no tv, and I'm thinking that don't even seem fair, I invest money for cable by giving the amount that's need,. I admit I something crazy and I have a reason for doing it. My sisters get to have the cable box in her room and she always enjoyed it and wifi for free, we all was working at first, for right now it's just one of us,
I don't really know what to call this, i ain't gonna have shit by the time we move, unless i invest money, and i know i ain't gonna get any help from these 2...
Well little Bro, thats the way it works tho, sometimes you get to collect a lot of cool shit just to have to up and leave it or watch it be destroyed..
you can always build up again as long as you have steady work and patience, which it seems you have..

Too bad you dont have your own room where you can lock yer door when ya leave..keep yer shit locked up tight so the sister and nephew keep the paws off.
[USER=1]@Redbear[/USER]
Well yea, I can also build again as long as i don't mess up too early, since i'm about to get permanent it can make a difference..
Buying 118 vita titles in total, trust me i know it seem stupid but i did it for a reason, and i do pay for things that is essential.
Although, a been helping with cable bill by adding money for 2yrs or over, and i can't even have the second box, my sis can..

For a tv, of course I may have to save up for that, before my sis had to buy one, I was using a tv that last for over 10yrs, nephew knocks it over, this was a while ago, I was told to put money toward another tv or there will be no tv, it got me mad is hell, I help with the bill, and I were to stop there won't be nothing to watch, my mother wouldn't like that...
No firestck, tv, nor cable..
Why would I have to help with the bill if I can't even have the cable box in the Living room, like that's crazy, it's like sometimes I don't even get females, no offense to anyone hear..

Anyway I can build up, i made a few reserves, i kinda want to get me another vita in a way but later on, and then there some person stuff, my mother might not get shit if she doesn't get me the change build up again, after what I did...