Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
Dr.Lost, post: 13722, member: 17 Wrote:LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW!

[Image: dceD6OR.png]
There's been snow on the ground here for a good while now.
Dreading the -40c days coming.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
This is the 10,000th message on this board. Aww yiss.

The Sorrow, post: 13805, member: 5 Wrote:This is the 10,000th message on this board. Aww yiss.

Most Awesome, Thank You for contributing to it !
This years black Friday was the most disappointing one yet. I usually go for movies and some new PJs. Well i got the PJs but the movie and tv selection was a freaking joke only four displays that had just about the same movies on each. A lot of the movies that were listed in the flyer wasn't even in the store like the 4K avenger infinity war and IT.
I brought Overwatch Legendary edition for $20, already know mad people played it before fornite, feels like i'm just getting on board..lol..
[Image: XSevenK.png]
I get off work at 2am, come home, my mother is all saying that my young sister(daughter) is at it again with having overnight company thinking that it's okay, this dude come at a most inconvenience time, spending the night.
My young sis don't contribute to rent not cable but she sure is sneaky..
Say " Fuck That Shit Mom" if yer little sister doesn't do anything except sleep and lay around with lazy worthless assclowns..
then let her know that if she wants someone to spend the night, do it at his house where that guys wife or girlfriend can cook them supper, or a get motel room, or better yet break into an empty apartment and start living there as a pretend couple..

put your foot down money maker..
[USER=1]@Redbear[/USER]
She needs too, I call it dude Number 2 she's too friendly with, and he has a child, my sis made a baby with dude #1, don't watch her child like a mother suppose to when her son is loose.

My young sis will be 23 in a few days, and she spoil, and still not mature, rent is 1,041 a month cuz on me but there's 3 adult, it can happen, but she making small among bi weekly, and her child is the excuse...
My sis do work, but as a bus aide she makin very little a month...
I dunno man, even at 23 years old, a girl should know by now that work is work ,and since your helping out in the majority.. she should put it where its supposed to go,
which is into the house and family.
Redbear, post: 13952, member: 1 Wrote:I dunno man, even at 23 years old, a girl should know by now that work is work ,and since your helping out in the majority.. she should put it where its supposed to go,
which is into the house and family.
And she don't put it much, she got her phone bill, her life insurance, her child's life insurance, she buys things for her child, gets her hair done..
She making at least late $200 to early $300+ bi weekly, getting checks like that every week is better, and since she don't work holidays, it affects her checks
My sis never really have money, so she can't really put much she once said she wanted more money, but gives up that opportunity...
I had some cereal with fiber in it this morning and I got violent diarrhea from it.
Now I know why old people eat this shit like M&Ms.

The Sorrow, post: 14014, member: 5 Wrote:I had some cereal with fiber in it this morning and I got violent diarrhea from it.
Now I know why old people eat this shit like M&Ms.

Well i dont know about that, I eat M&M's like crazy and not enough fiber?
Maybe you ate some bad Turkey?
Turkey? Nah, Thanksgiving was last month here.
Canadian Thanksgiving is on the second Monday every October.

well okay then...

Damn..musta been some potent fiber cereal then.
Sorry, but this reminds me of a buddy of mine who's girlfriend panicked and ate a whole box of laxatives cause she hadn't used the bathroom in close to a week and it scared her.
Poor girl had the shits for four days straight, couldn't even leave the house for three of those days.
Dude should have made use of that wet dirty booty then, and took some pov pics while he was at it.
It's that time of the year, Christmas, don't think to many people in the world order food.
Speaking of food, I just had to get me a 5, piece chicken meal from the chicken shack, felt like I did long 7hours, I had to do more than 1 thing on the assembly line.
Can't wait to see I much I'll end up with on my next check with hella holiday pay...
Video alert
Decided to make a lil video today, posted on facebooks..
[USER=2]@prmlscreem[/USER] as always thank you for the "like"...

Went out for BK today, that 2 for $10 is mad lovely, u can't beat that, with 2 fries and 2 drinks..
If he would of suggested something like that to her she'd smack him upside the head even if it was just a joke. she finds even the thought of that kind of stuff nasty and he finds it funny to tease her about it.