Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
For my b day, I actually went skating, doing that and doing tuts, some people were impressed.
It was okay for a 3 hour session, saw some fine females...lol..
Feels like i'm actually missing something, like this year wasn't exciting...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Awesome, glad you had a great time !!
prmlscreem, post: 12885, member: 2 Wrote:yo happy birthday Kwa!!
i'm having a few beers after a Halloween family get together which worked out great we normally go to Salem mass. which wasn't gonna happen this year due to jimmy's stroke and the new grandbaby so we are planning a stay at home party next year as well
anywho it's all good!
Yo screen whadup it's been a minute
Yes, it is me. Dr.Lost
I wish you could put you 3ds games in the switch
that'd be badass
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
I agree with that statement !!
DrNohWon, post: 12926, member: 111 Wrote:Yo screen whadup it's been a minute
holy shitballs DR. hows shit it's been more then a minute damn dude
I'm good you know life sucks but I'm on the top side of the dirt hows things with you?

kwa you're welcome man you got talent! keep at it!
prmlscreem, post: 12945, member: 2 Wrote:holy shitballs DR. hows shit it's been more then a minute damn dude
I'm good you know life sucks but I'm on the top side of the dirt hows things with you?

Lol it's all good, managing a Gas Station is fucking great earlier today I bitched out some new chick for not doing her work. She acted like a 12 year old and I was like who do you think you are???

Anyways I'm still around back on the old account I forgot I had.

How's everyone doing?
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
prmlscreem, post: 12945, member: 2 Wrote:holy shitballs DR. hows shit it's been more then a minute damn dude

I appreciate it, if you ever want to see amazing stuff, there's a famous I always watch, and he's a tutgod...
My father calls me recently saying happy birthday, he though I was at work, nice to talk with him once in a blue, he said i'm getting old, I'm not even growing anymore...
your father hasnt been there much for you Kwa?
When my youngest sons mother just up and left to another state, knowing I couldn't follow because of my parole,
I made sure to call him every Sunday for years, when he was a teen adult, then made sure I talked to him at least twice a month
because of his schooling and work,
His birthday is in a few days, I already have called him and asked if there was anything I could send or do for him,
he will be 26, my son is still my little tough man and I will make sure to never lose track of him.
Redbear, post: 13043, member: 1 Wrote:your father hasnt been there much for you Kwa?
When my youngest sons mother just up and left to another state, knowing I couldn't follow because of my parole,
I made sure to call him every Sunday for years, when he was a teen adult, then made sure I talked to him at least twice a month
because of his schooling and work,
His birthday is in a few days, I already have called him and asked if there was anything I could send or do for him,
he will be 26, my son is still my little tough man and I will make sure to never lose track of him.
U a good father bro, i do the same, I call my father, he calls me sometimes just to check up on me, it's nice cuz it does relief my stress, I know my father wasn't there for me much, but I can't get mad at him, my father knows he messed up, the past is the past, he did things for me when I was 18, basically grown. Unlike my mother and my younger sister, they get mad, and always brings up the past.
Even my sister thinks she can still get this and that, and it's not gonna work that way, she had an opportunity to build up a lil money but gave up on it...
Dr.Lost, post: 13008, member: 17 Wrote:Lol it's all good, managing a Gas Station is fucking great earlier today I bitched out some new chick for not doing her work. She acted like a 12 year old and I was like who do you think you are???

Anyways I'm still around back on the old account I forgot I had.

How's everyone doing?
hey that's cool
me i'm just living the dream on my retail job LMFAO
the hubby had a stroke been dealing with that ..trust that hasn't been even cool what's so ever
but things are improving now that he is home 110% better even
I'm a new grandma happened the same weekend as jimmy's stroke
anywho a lil boy Kyzen an absolute cutie
Kwa, post: 13042, member: 6 Wrote:My father calls me recently saying happy birthday, he though I was at work, nice to talk with him once in a blue, he said i'm getting old, I'm not even growing anymore...
dude I'm so sorry to hear that sometimes life just sucks
Xbox one kicked the bucket the other night, it just stopped turning on would make the sound about half way but sounded like it wasn't getting power. Anyways I took it apart cleaned it off(shit was not fun) and it works perfectly fine now. Strange really.

On another note got a Chromebook and pit windows on it, bad mistake as windows can't update because of the shitty 16gb storage. Oh well. How's everyone doing?
|Game Archive|
prmlscreem, post: 13055, member: 2 Wrote:dude I'm so sorry to hear that sometimes life just sucks
I ain't even worried about, he though I was at work on my bday, I told him I called out, some of my PTO hours was taken, that one day off was "paid"...
Dr.Lost, post: 13071, member: 17 Wrote:On another note got a Chromebook and pit windows on it, bad mistake as windows can't update because of the shitty 16gb storage. Oh well. How's everyone doing?

Remember when 16 gigs was Super Fooking Massive back in the day,
I came across one of my old hard drives that has a windows 95 onit...500 furkin megs of a hard drive..
funny shit there and how its grown to 100 terrabytes, that would put 160000 Windows 95 plus the updates on it.
Redbear, post: 13087, member: 1 Wrote:Remember when 16 gigs was Super Fooking Massive back in the day,
I came across one of my old hard drives that has a windows 95 onit...500 furkin megs of a hard drive..
funny shit there and how its grown to 100 terrabytes, that would put 160000 Windows 95 plus the updates on it.
Sadly I didn't get to grow up in those times, in reality was a bit spoiled by being in a family who all helped create the internet and basic computers. My great uncle helped program missle computers back in the 50 60s using I believe assembly. On the off note I've been around since the dawn of time itself. I've seen technology evolve from stick and stone to the future of the true power of unlocking our brains.( Man the Egyptians got close there for a mintue, took care of em tho..).

On another note, been busy busy busy.

Made a big decision the other day and I'm deciding to join the Marine Corps. I never graduated high school sadly due to lack of discipline. Just got to get that and in 3 months ya friendly forumhood doctor will be a good ole Marine.
|Game Archive|
Redbear, post: 13087, member: 1 Wrote:Remember when 16 gigs was Super Fooking Massive back in the day,
damn windows 95 the good ole days LOL
Dr.Lost, post: 13104, member: 17 Wrote:Made a big decision the other day and I'm deciding to join the Marine Corps. I never graduated high school sadly due to lack of discipline. Just got to get that and in 3 months ya friendly forumhood doctor will be a good ole Marine.

Good luck in the USMC my dude.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Dr.Lost, post: 13104, member: 17 Wrote:Made a big decision the other day and I'm deciding to join the Marine Corps. I never graduated high school sadly due to lack of discipline. Just got to get that and in 3 months ya friendly forumhood doctor will be a good ole Marine.

Good Luck in the marines Doc,
Semper Fidelis