Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so hubby wants out of rehab
Time for a kidnappin,

hillbilly style works best.

well went to court today to be permanent health proxy with my daughter
at the same time Jimmy was going in for an MRI
assuming just to make sure to cover their asses at the home so we can't sue them
which is fine just all the waiting game..still
new word is Jimmy is getting OUT on the 9th!
hot damn!
thank the lords,gods, whom ever
I'm gonna write such a bad review on that place not even funny
HA..let me edit it for you to make sure we make them scratch their heads in wonderment of how it could be.
so Jimmy is now home!!! and doing so much better
he has physical therapist coming upper body and lower body plus speech each twice a week
plus a home health aid 3 times a week
visiting nurse 3 times a week all know the place he was in apparently has a bad rep
one of the visiting nurse did part of studies there she didn't like how they treated the help or the patients
the people that come to the house all very nice people
so it has been just a whirl wind of things going on here at prml"s house
all for the better for Jimmy thank you guys for being so patient with me and my time of craziness
No problem, we know yer loved one comes first,
and glad he is at home making some improvements :punk:
Redbear, post: 12910, member: 1 Wrote:No problem, we know yer loved one comes first,
and glad he is at home making some improvements :punk:
thanks Bear he is making huge improvements everyday he tries to help out with normal daily chores laundry and such
which is a plus! he sees me work all day come home to cook and clean so I was a bit surprised when I came home to find the laundry done
he had his physical therapist hang them up LOL which is so not his job LOL god bless him
so after 4 years of going without a dryer I'm gonna bite the bullet and get one LOL
I hadn't because I was being cheap LOL