Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
My young sis gonna say, "i can't watch him(the son) all the time,what kind of mother says that, while my sis is sleep or in the bathroom doing what she does, she leaves her child unattended thinking I'm gonna watch him, my our mother which is the grandmother, other watch him, i think my sis wasn't ready, calling herself being lazy quitting a job that would've been money every week...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Yea it sort of sucks when you have to carry someone else's kid because they are too whatever about it,
probably like most young moms her age, its the physical and emotional connection of the moment is what drives her
to doing what she does, if it aint fun and glittery, it aint happening type thinking
still it isnt fair to the little one nor the rest of you.
[USER=1]@Redbear[/USER]
Bruh, I know he's my nephew, but i'm not a babysitter, I already gave my sis a warning once after my lil fan, I had to break off mini rails off from the circle ring, my nephew can put his finger inside my fan and get his finger cut, for god sake I don't want that to happen while I'm resting after a long night at work.
I recently had to buy another game drive for $90 for my ps4, cuz the usb 3.0 piece was damaged, i once found a coin that could've damage the ps4 if it would've went inside, my sis tells me that i have to starting unhooking the game, not happening.
Can't watch him all day, u got too, it's your job as a mother..
Oh man,
I actually posted on Facebook, "who thinks I'm talented", and as it turns out, some people say I am talented.
One of these days i gonna show this guy I know that dancing or tutting ain't easy, always saying I'm doing the same move, won't let me figure it out, just gonna keep going cuz it's practice, says he's a singer, or a song writer, dancer, krumper, but don't post no damn talent, fuckin liar...
Benn trying to tell ya you have some skillset..why dont ya ever listen to me !!!
Redbear, post: 12760, member: 1 Wrote:Benn trying to tell ya you have some skillset..why dont ya ever listen to me !!!
haha, i been listen to u, if u were to see my facebook, y'all might say something different.
Just did a remote session with Google support and my Google Pixel today. They can send a request to share your screen with them. Though they have privacy safegaurds in place still a little sketchy. Just a warning out there for ya folks. The Man can really see everything you are doing. They did manage to fix my issue so, "You're good for now Google."
Yes, it is me. Dr.Lost
I think we might be safe for the moment, we are so low on the totem pole we are not even worth watching Big Grin
Today's my nephew's birthday, just turned 2, and still can't really talk, but he can walk and such, I wonder if my young sis will really spend some time with her son...
Finally done with the 18hr shift. Time to relax until monday.
Jason xXx, post: 12818, member: 3 Wrote:Finally done with the 18hr shift. Time to relax until monday.

Fuck that....18 hours..what the hell, you a nurse or somethin?
Redbear, post: 12823, member: 1 Wrote:Fuck that....18 hours..what the hell, you a nurse or somethin?
No lol we had 3 big orders of steel to cut and ship last minute. It was me and another coworker while the boss was in the office talking to the person that ordered it to hopefully secure a new client for future work.

Yes it was a pain to stay that late but the benefits will be great the boss gave us today off overtime pay and will throw in some extra and gave the two of us a extra week of vacation.
I sometimes work 10hrs, and my schedule is 5 days a week...
[USER=3]@Jason xXx[/USER] , I usually pull ten to twelve hour days, once in a while a 16 hour day..
but 18 hours of hustlin..man after that i bet yer fuckin toes were numb.. lol
[USER=6]@Kwa[/USER] , 50 hours a week is usually more than the average joe pulls, and thats damn good for someone yer age,
most of the people I work with snivel at a 40 hour week, and they are around your age Kwa..
upper management has no choice, 50-70 hours or more a week because they are salary.
Redbear, post: 12834, member: 1 Wrote:[USER=3]@Jason xXx[/USER] , I usually pull ten to twelve hour days, once in a while a 16 hour day..
but 18 hours of hustlin..man after that i bet yer fuckin toes were numb.. lol
I am kinda surprised my toes aren't hurting the only pain i have is in my calf muscle. It pays to have good boots and a pair of gel insole but I think I need a new pair of gel insole.
yo happy birthday Kwa!!
i'm having a few beers after a Halloween family get together which worked out great we normally go to Salem mass. which wasn't gonna happen this year due to jimmy's stroke and the new grandbaby so we are planning a stay at home party next year as well
anywho it's all good!
prmlscreem, post: 12885, member: 2 Wrote:yo happy birthday Kwa!!
i'm having a few beers after a Halloween family get together which worked out great we normally go to Salem mass. which wasn't gonna happen this year due to jimmy's stroke and the new grandbaby so we are planning a stay at home party next year as well
anywho it's all good!
Thank u so much, I appreciate the love...
Happy B-day Kwa.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
The Sorrow, post: 12889, member: 5 Wrote:Happy B-day Kwa.
Thank u Sorrow...