Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
Yesterday was 10hrs, I wonder what's gonna be like today, hours is never really stable really...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
For me they are, I am stuck on a permanent time table of no more than 30 hours per week,
used to be a time when I was doing 65 hours a week..

those were the days of having a full wallet.
Redbear, post: 10931, member: 1 Wrote:For me they are, I am stuck on a permanent time table of no more than 30 hours per week,
used to be a time when I was doing 65 hours a week..

those were the days of having a full wallet.

So far, Every 2 weeks I been getting a full wallet, with over $900 add in my bank last 2 checks bruh, and for an overtime hour, I'm gettng time and 1/2. Doing 80hrs plus end of an period..
80hrs=regular
overtime= time an 1/2 an her
Sucks that I have to stay until production is finished though...
Sometimes production is finished before 8hrs, longs of times it's over, and it's 5 days of week for me...
see..it feels good to make money it :punk:
Redbear, post: 10965, member: 1 Wrote:see..it feels good to make money it :punk:
Yea, it does feel good, at least as long as I'm working right now

can't say the same for my mother though, she interested in security, it'd difficult to find a job like that,b well a spot...
I'm sweating bullets
im pissin ice cubes Big Grin
fuckin Red LMFAo
i'm hot and tired and sweating bullets jesus
still deep cleaning the apartment went to see Jimmy totally not in a good mood hell no one was over there
havin a few beers fuck it
Wuss Good..
I know i was a lil absent n shit, I'm in the progress of moving to a new apartment in the same building, well not along of course, 3 of us and a baby. I don't have wifi right now until everything is set, but I can barely come here...
And i may have to put money towards a TV, 2 cables boxes, and i ain't gonna get one of them, but I gonna get the firestick and ps4...
Kwa, post: 11010, member: 6 Wrote:Wuss Good..
I know i was a lil absent n shit, I'm in the progress of moving to a new apartment in the same building, well not along of course, 3 of us and a baby. I don't have wifi right now until everything is set, but I can barely come here...
And i may have to put money towards a TV, 2 cables boxes, and i ain't gonna get one of them, but I gonna get the firestick and ps4...
dude that seriously sucks I'm so sorry ..

having a few beers twice in a week I can barely contain myself LOL
been still in super deep cleaning mode had a serious bad morning I was in my own way all blame on myself
I woke at 3 A.M. which probably should have warned me ..but nope anyways the afternoon went a little better
now beer and tunes
What's up ghetto, sorry for the absent.
My lil family, 3 of us and a baby recently finished moving to this new apartment in the same building. I lost my '"having company privilege" before that..
This new apartment wasn't even finish, like no oven, no refrigerator, some outlets in my mother's room lacks electricity, so they won't work, it might take a minute for me to enjoy cable/wifi again, technicians I being half ass, don't wanna do their jobs before, too many is going on..
And for this week only i have to work 6 days due to labor day, Tuesday I work, Wednesday I'm off, then next week, schedule back to normal, stressful shit is going on now...
I made a another video a while ago, I'm glad [USER=2]@prmlscreem[/USER] liked it..lol...
Yo yo yo wuz gucci y'all.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
The Sorrow, post: 11084, member: 5 Wrote:Yo yo yo wuz gucci y'all.
Wuss good with u bruh...
well after running full tilt
let me just say I'm pretty beat
some how the last couple days of cleaning my place looks worse..wtf?
Been working crazy hours late, last week i only had 1 day off, due to labor day I had to work a extra day, going back to work, then hella hours i'm doing each day, 5 days a week, it's crazy...
Enjoying the last lil bit of time I have left, gotta get ready for more hours, long probably, got the feeling I with have 100+ hours, my job is so stupid in a way, I gotta pay me for every hours.
Hours is picked up this month and will continue ongoing, they are unwilling to give me an 3rd day off...
Well today I'm getting kicked out of my room.
For reasons I still don't know, my mom is moving here. Why? I DON'T KNOW.
She lives and works in my hometown, but she wants to move here. WHY? I DON'T KNOW.

Now I don't even know where I'm supposed to sleep. Lol. Fuck man.

The Sorrow, post: 11686, member: 5 Wrote:Well today I'm getting kicked out of my room.
For reasons I still don't know, my mom is moving here. Why? I DON'T KNOW.
She lives and works in my hometown, but she wants to move here. WHY? I DON'T KNOW.

Now I don't even know where I'm supposed to sleep. Lol. Fuck man.
That's crazy bruh, wtf, u grown, why u being kicked out...
Because apparently my mom being here is more important.
She doesn't even have a fucking plan on what she's gonna do here.
She has no job, no money. I was like "wtf?"