Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shopping Online
I'm browsing the web and I found items I was interesting in, but the thing is, they online.
This is like game base basically, i'm not sure if anyone is familiar with sites like Play-Asia, limited run games, and u can even use Walmart..
I have debit card for PNC bank and it has the word VISA on it, but I never really done this before, I wanted to ask first, is it safe to shop online...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
make sure it has a HTTPS as part of the url address, if it opens another browser box, make sure the url of that is HTTPS also,
for the most part it is safe, the main thing you will need to worry about is if someone has access to your system and router.
Redbear, post: 10822, member: 1 Wrote:make sure it has a HTTPS as part of the url address, if it opens another browser box, make sure the url of that is HTTPS also,
for the most part it is safe, the main thing you will need to worry about is if someone has access to your system and router.
Okay cool, I did sure HTTPS in Limited Run games and i ain't share my info any system wise, this not even PSN, this is a different web site..
And make sure the security on your router / home network is fairly tight, as anyone with a Linux OS nearby can get yer info easily.
I have optimum, bill not in my name though, with optimum, the security is set to WPA/WPA2, which is recommended, i only ask if it's safe cuz I don't wanna see my bank getting low after a make a purchase, like my card could be use, which impossible, cuz i still have my debit card, so far i'm good though...
Buying shit online is great.
I shop online all the time.

I've bought everything from video games to sex toys and fetish stuff. Haha.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
The Sorrow, post: 10945, member: 5 Wrote:Buying shit online is great.
I shop online all the time.

I've bought everything from video games to sex toys and fetish stuff. Haha.

Damn what the hell u be doing in bed..lol..

I made 3 video games order so far, 2 from limitedrungames.com, and the 3rd from play-asia.com
I was charge an international POS free since Play-asia is out of the "US"..
Since i have a debit card, i though about trying to shop online for the first time, i really wanna see what happens..
Hey man, I'm not ashamed of sex and fetishes lol.

The Sorrow, post: 10960, member: 5 Wrote:Hey man, I'm not ashamed of sex and fetishes lol.
U shouldn't be bruh, do u, like most people keep telling me it's okay to "bust a nut"...lol, i control myself, but do people shop online for sex toy, might as well get the doll...lol..
I have been shopping on-line since forever!
my adult kids use to make fun of me, said I was lazy
well working retail I do not want to go to the store/mall shopping
so I told them if I was so lazy I would pay the extra 3 dollars for them to wrap it
granted this was years ago.
as long as you go to the actual website you're good!
most sites offer great deals to keep up with Amazon
(I have Amazon prime) so free shipping plus great stuff to watch (like netflix) and e-books (I'm a reader)
I have never had a problem
I go through [URL="http://www.ebates.com"]www.ebates.com[/URL]
some companys walmart,target and such sometimes you can get money back
2 years ago due to all the shopping I got over 100 bucks back so check that out.
that was my best year others has been like 50 bucks
anyways it's up to you !
Kwa, post: 10972, member: 6 Wrote:U shouldn't be bruh, do u, like most people keep telling me it's okay to "bust a nut"...lol, i control myself, but do people shop online for sex toy, might as well get the doll...lol..

Sex dolls are a little too extreme for me.
It'd be difficult to explain why I got one of those in the mail to my family. Heh.

The Sorrow, post: 10979, member: 5 Wrote:Sex dolls are a little too extreme for me.
It'd be difficult to explain why I got one of those in the mail to my family. Heh.
I would like to be a fly on the wall for that conversation LOL
I've already been caught buying fetish stuff online.
My package went to the wrong house, and the bitch who brought it to our house FUCKING OPENED IT.
My sister saw what was inside and holy fuck, that was the most embarrassing thing to ever happen lemme tell ya.

The Sorrow, post: 10983, member: 5 Wrote:I've already been caught buying fetish stuff online.
My package went to the wrong house, and the bitch who brought it to our house FUCKING OPENED IT.
My sister saw what was inside and holy fuck, that was the most embarrassing thing to ever happen lemme tell ya.
dude that's fucked omg i don't even know what to say shit if anyone opened my shit i would go off the chain
Aww man, i made my first order on Play-Asia.com(1 item), and limitedrungames.com(2 items), I looking forward for delivery, had to make a lil address change..

[USER=5]@The Sorrow[/USER]
It not just embarrassing but it actually disrespectful to open someone else mail, I sure hope nothing goes wrong with my order, which i told Play-Asia, it's my first time, using my debit card...
It's also highly illegal.
I can't press charges because the lady didn't give her name or where she lived.

Fuck that bitch though, because of her my sisters know that I'm a freak >.<

The Sorrow, post: 11013, member: 5 Wrote:Fuck that bitch though, because of her my sisters know that I'm a freak >.<

Aint nothing wrong with being a freak, welcome to the club Sorrow
oh jesus I'm done LMFAO I can't even
opening someone else's mail is illegal in the USA you're fucking with the government
thank god i order normal shit well I at least hope it's normal LMAO
I'm just gonna leave it at that LMFAO
[USER=5]@The Sorrow[/USER]
Like a woman once told me, if u gotta bust a nut, then bust a nut...lol
I made orders from limitedrungames.com and Play-Asia.com, some exclusives games are not retail in west and Europe regions, only digital, especially for vita. Japan gets all the good shit now a days, trying my luck with online shopping was like the only way, to get different shit...

Europe and Asia version titles...