Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monthly Passes
[Image: UmN9pIo.jpg]

I did said i was gonna share a lil pic on monthly passes, in my state this is how they look, this one has "JUL 18" or July 2018, and the 2 means that it's a 2 zone pass, since july is about over, a pass has to be brought for August...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
[Image: GU9dq3o.jpg]
Monthly pass for August..
damn those look pretty neat let me see if i can upload mine
[Image: 34ik9vk.jpg]

[Image: blkcz.jpg]
this is just a monthly pass
[USER=2]@prmlscreem[/USER]
Your monthly pass is a swipe, all i have to do is show my pass throughout the monthly, any bus #, and yea, buses are numbered in my state..
Since August is basically here, i have to use the one with AUG on it, the #2 is zone, the futher u travel, u need a higher zone, 2 ain't highest though..
Kwa, post: 10219, member: 6 Wrote:[USER=2]@prmlscreem[/USER]
Your monthly pass is a swipe, all i have to do is show my pass throughout the monthly, any bus #, and yea, buses are numbered in my state..
Since August is basically here, i have to use the one with AUG on it, the #2 is zone, the futher u travel, u need a higher zone, 2 ain't highest though..
to me that sounds very confusing but if you live there I'm sure its not
It's not really that confusing..
Say if it was June, and if u had a pass that has JUN(June) on it, it's good for the expire month, when it's july, the JUN(June) pass will be not good, u have to buy a pass for. JUL(July)..
Kwa, post: 10223, member: 6 Wrote:[USER=2]@prmlscreem[/USER]
It's not really that confusing..
Say if it was June, and if u had a pass that has JUN(June) on it, it's good for the expire month, when it's july, the JUN(June) pass will be not good, u have to buy a pass for. JUL(July)..
yeah thats about the same with us it just goes by dates I need a new one on the 6th
Oh word, my state don't do that, that's consider late in a way, production non passes will stop a until the first few days in the new month, i always by my passes at least 10 or 11 days early,
Usually on any 20th date of a month...