Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
howdy peeps doing the damn laundry yep freakin house work sucks balls
What's up..
Coming home from work after 2am, cuz I missed the last train, and had no choice to walk.
My job is kinda the devil, since i can't leave until all work is done,
These liners my job calls it, i dislike "super summer", putting cardboard pieces in the boxes, took up so much time.
Some days like Thursdays be my early nights, but starting friday it's on, hella labels, hella boxes to put bags of food in. I swear, all people do in many states, they must be ranch...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
The Fappining is happening !

[USER=1]@Redbear[/USER]
Seriously, control yourself..lol..
I try not to do that...
My job at hellofresh is tripping, volume is low, like not alot of orders maybe. Temp gets a couple days off, lines getting cut, not good in a way.
Good news is, I'm not longer a temp, got my new "punch in" #, just waiting on my official badge, feels like i just made the company.
Pay rate is a higher but "bi-weekly" pay
Congrats Amigo !!
[USER=1]@Redbear[/USER]
Thank u, just gotta do what i gotta do, volume is kinda lower anyway, less work, but still get so hours.
I heard 2 "leads" got fired for a massive error, not watching their lines, workers making the error, the "leads" refused to fix..
Kwa, post: 9805, member: 6 Wrote:What's up..
Coming home from work after 2am, cuz I missed the last train, and had no choice to walk.
My job is kinda the devil, since i can't leave until all work is done,
These liners my job calls it, i dislike "super summer", putting cardboard pieces in the boxes, took up so much time.
Some days like Thursdays be my early nights, but starting friday it's on, hella labels, hella boxes to put bags of food in. I swear, all people do in many states, they must be ranch...
how long far do you have to take the train? we only have buses and only a certain few run till 11
[USER=2]@prmlscreem[/USER]
Where i'm at, it's like a light rail, so if i'm on the train, it's about 20 mintues or less, cuz it's only a few stops then i'm home, it's cost those unless if u have a monthly pass, they are good for buses and trains,
I use to take a train that cost I have to pay $2.75 for 1 trip, it's called a PATH train.
Another train type, I have to buy a ticket that cost $4.25 for 1, crazy ass price, there are like 3 types of trains in my state/town...
Kwa, post: 9871, member: 6 Wrote:[USER=2]@prmlscreem[/USER]
Where i'm at, it's like a light rail, so if i'm on the train, it's about 20 mintues or less, cuz it's only a few stops then i'm home, it's cost those unless if u have a monthly pass, they are good for buses and trains,
I use to take a train that cost I have to pay $2.75 for 1 trip, it's called a PATH train.
Another train type, I have to buy a ticket that cost $4.25 for 1, crazy ass price, there are like 3 types of trains in my state/town...
wow wish we had that kind of transportation here we have the bus monthly pass 45 in my area it doesn't run on sunday I have to walk 6 blocks to catch it. and they are talking about cutting routes on the weekends too so then *shrugs* who knows what i'm gonna do
well they did add these bikes sort of electric 90 dollars a year you can get other passes and such they are only a few weeks into this project the lil station for them just opened by my house and of course its rained the last 4 days and will all the week LOL
after sept I think they said will be taken down for winter
Wow, I have it lucky then,
I have been busing to work for over 13 years, I catch three buses for the most part and I have never been too late,
The hospital where I work pays for my bus fair with a monthly pass, ( that's $145.00 per month )
and it allows me to ride a batch of separate transits with it, plus as a bonus,
i know most of the bus drivers for years now and have become good friends with my family and I.
Redbear, post: 9889, member: 1 Wrote:Wow, I have it lucky then,
I have been busing to work for over 13 years, I catch three buses for the most part and I have never been too late,
The hospital where I work pays for my bus fair with a monthly pass, ( that's $145.00 per month )
i know most of the bus drivers for years now and have become good friends with my family and I.
holy shit I have been riding the bus for work for about 25 years no one pays for my shit but me
well for work I can have it taken out of my check every week (tax free) and put on a debit card I can only use for our transit
that way I don't have to worry about hunting down change and shit I just buy a monthly pass.
but if i work on a Saturday morning or sunday I have to walk down town (about 6 blocks) because no buses run in my neighborhood on weekend mornings and they want to change that as well its a giant cluster fuck
[USER=2]@prmlscreem[/USER] monthly pass are the best, but yet there are pricey per month..
1 zone about $60
2 zone about $$78
3 zone about $93
4 zone about $100
5 zone which I don't know why that exist but it's $200 a month
Save u money in a way but it depends how far u traveling...
Kwa, post: 9916, member: 6 Wrote:[USER=2]@prmlscreem[/USER] monthly pass are the best, but yet there are pricey per month..
1 zone about $60
2 zone about $$78
3 zone about $93
4 zone about $100
5 zone which I don't know why that exist but it's $200 a month
Save u money in a way but it depends how far u traveling...
holy shit mine is 45 it recently went up not sure what it is now i totally forgot 48 or so
but that's only for the bus because well that's all we got
[USER=2]@prmlscreem[/USER]
Damn really, that's ass, it makes it impossible for u to even go far places, bus cards is used for buses and light rail train in my town, path trains are different, and these train that costs $4.25 a ticket for one trip..
Redbear, post: 9889, member: 1 Wrote:Wow, I have it lucky then,

Man, that's expensive. Monthly pass for me is $64, and it lets you get on a light rail as well.
They should make it that freakin cheap here,
is that a disabled-senior or just regular price?
Redbear, post: 9993, member: 1 Wrote:They should make it that freakin cheap here,
is that a disabled-senior or just regular price?

Regular price. I think the senior price is $30.
Wow..i really live in the wrong state Big Grin
My state has transit, that's the company,
Buses, light rail, PATH trains, and transit trains.
Even if a get a 1zone pass for $60 it's good for light rail and buses, PATH and transit trains are a lil different are monthly passes are more expensive...
There's a catch where i'm at, depending on how far i'm traveling I need a higher or else I still have to pay a lil extra, I get a least a 2 zone the most, $78 a month, even though a 1zone can get me to work, on my days off I like to be out