Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What The Fuck Are You Playing?
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection.
[USER=7]@ChessMasterHex[/USER]
I got redbear on PlayStation
For some reason, I might wanna add u next...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Gave Far Cry 5 Arcade mode a try and I must say it's highly addictive.
Good Lord, haven't played Far Cry in years ...
not big into first person shooters tho, iz one reason i didn't do so well in the Doom series.
Redbear, post: 8771, member: 1 Wrote:Good Lord, haven't played Far Cry in years
You haven't missed much the originals were better to a extent. They changed series quite a bit from game to game.
The last greatest game is Far Cry 3 hands down. The secondary man villain Vaas was amazing.

The new game Far Cry 5 while beautiful is a mess having us running around do random missions and not having a set Story to follow. But still great fun and the Arcade mode just makes it better as a whole.

Redbear, post: 8771, member: 1 Wrote:not big into first person shooters tho, iz one reason i didn't do so well in the Doom series.
If you think the you did bad at the originals don't try the remake it's a twitch shooter. Maybe it was the settings I remember when I first time playing the game I had a difficult time until I turned down my left to right turn speed to a 5 and that made playing the game easier.
Gravity Rush(Ps Vita)..
Kwa, post: 8764, member: 6 Wrote:[USER=7]@ChessMasterHex[/USER]
I got redbear on PlayStation
For some reason, I might wanna add u next...

Sure. I'll send you my id. I don't play online a lot, though.
[USER=7]@ChessMasterHex[/USER]
It's cool, for some reason I be on Vita more than I be on PS4..lol, which is crazy, but I do play somewhat when having free time, tough to balance I'm mixed.
My plus membership is gonna expire in a bit anyway, gotta get another one, not gonna rush...
Persona 4 Dancing All Night(Ps Vita)..

At first I always thought the games was ass but giving it a try i misjudged it, it actually a rhythm type game of persona...
Hatsune Miku project diva x(Ps Vita)..

I really debated on this, in fact rhythm type games period, feeling they were going to be ass, but god damn I was wrong, they are pretty good...
This Hatsune Miku is dope for a rhythm type, wouldn't play it for console, handheld is good enough...
Utawarerumono Mask of Deception(Ps Vita)...
Was going to play Xbox one but to hot to have it on.

So playing killzone for the Vita
[USER=3]@Jason xXx[/USER]
Wait u own a vita too, this the first time I'm hearing this unless u mention u have one before u probably wouldn't mind playing sony handheld once in a blue..

I have a copy of Killzone Mercenary too for vita, dope first person, gotta start over, had to exchange my first vita a while ago...
Kwa, post: 9297, member: 6 Wrote:Wait u own a vita too, this the first time I'm hearing this unless u mention u have one before u probably wouldn't mind playing sony handheld once in a blue..
I remember talking to you about it on the ghetto. I traded my friend a Limited Edition joker knife plus $50.

Kwa, post: 9297, member: 6 Wrote:I have a copy of Killzone Mercenary too for vita, dope first person, gotta start over, had to exchange my first vita a while ago...
I Love the game because it's to only one I have lol. Cause if I play the Vita for a long period of time my hands crap up.

I had to start over before to it sucks cause I almost had all the challenges done.
[USER=3]@Jason xXx[/USER]
Oh word, when i brought one last year, i stated with doa5 plus, I was eager to try out more,m titles, well some titles are remakes but fuck it, RPG/JRPG , action role playing, dungeon crawler, rhythm and even the adventures are all new to me, I really challenged myself
As a vita owner, I gotten carried away and there's a crazy reason for that, i brought 100+ titles all physical, I saw gameplays, I misjudged titles thinking they were ass, but after trying some, they are iight, my fingers don't crap, i stretch a lot, although i can't stick to one game,
Was gonna play halo master chief collection but the update file is a whopping 80GB plus the disc install of 60GB.

I'll stick with Far cry 5
[Image: t5Hsfxo.jpg]
Danganronpa 2 Goodbye Despair
[Image: DSZkyPd.jpg]
Demon Gaze 2
Though I should try it out, the cover image is wrong though, doesn't look like this...
I took advantage of the mid-year sale on PlayStation and bought some games:

Okage: Shadow King (A game I really enjoyed on PS2. It has NOT aged well holy fuck)
Inside (from the people who made Limbo, an awesome puzzle platformer)
Monster Hunter: World (Not very fond of this series but I bought it so my friend and I can play)
ARK: Survival Evolved (A survival builder game that's actually pretty fun)

I also just finished unlocking everything on Fortnite for season 4. Just in the nick of time. Haha.
Can't wait for season 5 tomorrow.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
The Sorrow, post: 9544, member: 5 Wrote:I took advantage of the mid-year sale on PlayStation and bought some games:

I too took advantage of that sale, Got some PS1 FF games,
what the hell ever happened to the good old funny type FF series, i have been playing FF9 and am enjoying the comedy scenes between Zidane and Stiener :punk: