Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
I already hate summer lol.

This whole week above 95.
[USER=3]@Jason xXx[/USER]
Same in new Jersey, gonna be hot is hell, makes me want to not work, but I do cuz money, like having, orientation is coming for onboard, me being a "temp" is on all over...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Wish I could sit my ass in the house throughout summer but that wouldn't be good, as the only male and person working, is a bit much even though it could be for a short while...
Kwa, post: 9249, member: 6 Wrote:[USER=3]@Jason xXx[/USER]
Same in new Jersey, gonna be hot is hell, makes me want to not work, but I do cuz money, like having, orientation is coming for onboard, me being a "temp" is on all over...
That's the best part not working retail and having a understanding boss/owner is he will cancel work on really hot and humid days.
[USER=3]@Jason xXx[/USER]
Well damn, i'm not much of a people person to do retail.
Just Another warehouse that wants to pressure u, gonna Learn something new, will just a lil bit of everything on the line, I don't get, i thought people would be travelling at this time of the year, but people around the world is ordering still,
Just when my team is almost done with box with food, managers Always give extra...
I forgot the link for this site haha.
How y'all doing?
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
[USER=5]@The Sorrow[/USER]
Alright, how u been...
Kwa, post: 9286, member: 6 Wrote:[USER=3]@Jason xXx[/USER]
Well damn, i'm not much of a people person to do retail.
Just Another warehouse that wants to pressure u, gonna Learn something new, will just a lil bit of everything on the line, I don't get, i thought people would be travelling at this time of the year, but people around the world is ordering still,
Just when my team is almost done with box with food, managers Always give extra...
Then why did I think you did retail that's weird. I hardly been on this thread.
I gotta be a freaking genius lol.

I am gonna go outside and shoot of some fireworks even though it's been hit & humid for the past 4 days. So whatever happens, happens I guess.

Nah kidding but how stupid can people be that stupid. Don't they watch the news and see the stories about the wildfires must not right.
[USER=3]@Jason xXx[/USER] nah bruh, i don't even thing i'm suited for retail, professional talk i can it, so far it's been warehouse, 2nd official one, not gonna include what did peak season last year..
Hey Sorrow, glad ya made it back.
hey its been a bit just couldn't;t find the link been going through some crazy shit hubby had a stroke so yeah work/hospital/rehab yeah its been nuts
who knows
I had no problem paying for my galaxy s9 LMFAO fuck im done
[USER=2]@prmlscreem[/USER]
What's up, how u been...
Hey Priml, glad ya found us again :punk:
i'm good I'm good just dealing with life the hubby finally got into a rehab still no use of his right arm some movement in his right leg not much just takes time
hows everyone here?
Damn, it's like things is just about okay for u..lol
I doing alright, been through shit myself don't know where to start, but it feels good to be on my feet again, and been so for a minute now, trying to fuck up that easily, at least not early...
Brought a 64gb memory card for Ps vita, at gamestop today, $129.99 regular price but as an elite pro, I paid $103.99, kinda crazy but oh well, it was either get 32gb or 64gb, thats all gamestop had left in stock, might as well go for the max before someone else buys, it can happen, not to many memory cards in stock unless u order these days...
not really ok he is doing a little better just a closer place to get to.
I talked to him this morning said he was going to the store..hmm no he isn't
it's all just fucked ya know anywho not feeling all that hot the last couple days called out of work today fuck It it's paid sick time
That's like PTO in a way, if u been working long enough, u eligible for personal time out, all still get paid, u might as well use those hours to chill...