Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
Redbear, post: 65590, member: 1 Wrote:Well Damn, I treated my wife to three days of spending money and having fun, yesterday we went to the last day of the Whole Earth Festival in our town and watched one of our favorite bands play, after that I treat's my wife and daughter to a delicious all you can eat Japanese sushi restaurant, one of our most favorite of places to eat here in town, we've known the family over twenty years now.

All n All it was a great weekend and she had a blast and lots of fun meeting up with ole friends,
its what Mothers Day is supposed to be I think.
sure sounds like alot of fun!!!
prmlscreem, post: 65615, member: 2 Wrote:sure sounds like alot of fun!!!
It was,
It really felt really good to get out and stretch our legs there after missing it for two years,
They had a online virtual one last year,
But that one pretty much stank. Rolleyes
Redbear, post: 65620, member: 1 Wrote:It was,
It really felt really good to get out and stretch our legs there after missing it for two years,
They had a online virtual one last year,
But that one pretty much stank. Rolleyes
yeah I hear ya I did a few pez conventions via zoom, Actually those were pretty cool considering they were ones I never got to go to anyway.
I wouldn't want to do it on the regular.

My son Kevin called me this Morning right as I was walking into work both him and his girl Tash have got the covid
(not the 4 year old thank god)
so he was letting everyone know that was at the birthday party on Saturday
when I came home I tested negative ..so did my sister not sure about anyone else just got to wait and see I guess
Man got an email today from the credi card people saying my bill was past due like $200 something. I was stressing out so i decided to call em and they were like no you are up to date disreguard that message and i wemt to go make a payment and it only shows the option for $200 like man i just talked to you guys about this. I guess they aren't seeing my payment until they fix it :clap:
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
I'm lucky enough that I haven't had this issue yet with a Credit Card company,
but I have had some friends that have went thru some awful shit with them,
especially over a fraudulent use of their cards after they were stolen,
One bro lost his wallet on the bus, he only realized he had lost it when his phone started making that ping noise whenever your card is used,
turned out someone was spending his money while he was at work, he called his credit card company and found out he had
lost over $3000 in less than 6 hours...credit card company worked with the police and they cleared it up,but it took about a month before he got his funds back.
Worked 8 days in a row, finally get a day off.
Gonna spend it trying to finish Hollow Knight, and maybe getting around to the other games I bought but haven't started yet.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Refreshing Disney+ every couple of minutes.
Waiting for the first 2 episodes of Obi-Wan to drop so I can watch them before I have to go to bed.

The Sorrow, post: 66172, member: 5 Wrote:Refreshing Disney+ every couple of minutes.
Waiting for the first 2 episodes of Obi-Wan to drop so I can watch them before I have to go to bed.
If you on the east coast like I am, they drop at 3am can't do the math rn had a few drinks. But that what I found out through loki and moon knight
|Game Archive|
It was like 10PM for me

The Sorrow, post: 66207, member: 5 Wrote:It was like 10PM for me
Yeah it dropped for me at about 12 I watched both parts until like 4 in the morning. Shit was good
|Game Archive|
It was. And I hate that we have to wait a week for the next one.

I wasn't taught much about credit, but I believe that's something u gotta pay off monthly.
I was tough to have my own money, that way I won't have to reply on someone else, my father use to say "nothing like having your own" he got on me hard, sometimes my mother did too.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
I wanted to teach a lil something as guidance to a PSN player that texts me once in a blue, it's like something is always off. He'll.say statements like "You just think your better", or it's about who is better in general, it shouldn't be about that, as if I want to be more superior which i Don't, I ain't better than no one. He says things that's immature, 19 years old but talk as if he was 9..
The Sorrow, post: 66139, member: 5 Wrote:Worked 8 days in a row, finally get a day off.
Gonna spend it trying to finish Hollow Knight, and maybe getting around to the other games I bought but haven't started yet.
Now that's a bit much..
I've worked 10 days in a row before lol.
Luckily for me, sometimes it's not a full 8 hour day.

Oh okay, usually I thought 40hours is the max a week, for working in that condition, i guess u need the money.
who doesn't need the money? lol

The Sorrow, post: 66254, member: 5 Wrote:who doesn't need the money? lol
Lol, I get that, everyone's situation is different.

Also, for your sig, I can't believe u sit have that old post...lol
Like I said, it's my favourite moment in Kwa history.

Work isn't giving me enough money for my time, trying to find an apartment. Gotta have enough next week if I'm ever going to move out. I'm stressed as hell
|Game Archive|