Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What The Fuck Are You Playing?
Hmm...interesting...
I'm gonna have to see what it fully offers before I sub.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Redbear, post: 63975, member: 1 Wrote:What bunch of greedy muthafookers..

$120 a year for "Premium" services..
Its meh the entire catalog for PS1 to PS3 should be downloadable or streamable for that price.
It's alot cheeper than 1 year of gamepass is but gamepass gives me the option to play Xbox studio games day one while PlayStation doesn't. And that's is the main selling point for gamepass.

With this change they should just make online play free like the PS3 had, then if people wanted to have psplus then they can buy it.
That's the one with the most benefit.
I Rather pay $60 a year though, even an extension if wanted too.
As long as I got online access, cloud storage, I'm good, I rarely download the free monthly games and plus discount be nice sometimes, but regular sales be more astonishing.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
The King of Fighters 15
Just having my fun playing the Arcade.
Slay The Spire...

Its kinda Fun for being a Card Collector/Dungeon Crawler.
Redbear, post: 65177, member: 1 Wrote:Slay The Spire...

Its kinda Fun for being a Card Collector/Dungeon Crawler.
I'am playing that too !!
Flexo, post: 65178, member: 92 Wrote:I'am playing that too !!
My problem is that I think its time to clean out my deck already..
but im not sure which ones I want to get rid of first..
Redbear, post: 65180, member: 1 Wrote:My problem is that I think its time to clean out my deck already..
but im not sure which ones I want to get rid of first..
I allways remove those curse cards and all those bad ones first
Flexo, post: 65196, member: 92 Wrote:I allways remove those curse cards and all those bad ones first
The fuck...I haven't even beat the first Boss yet!
And i usually get a good run of cards..then im getting my butt handed to me by that jewel lookin boss.
Red Dead Redemption 2.
Haven't played it since it came out... just finished the main story, in the epilog now. Made me depressed man.. one of the best stories I've ever played.
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Redbear, post: 65201, member: 1 Wrote:The fuck...I haven't even beat the first Boss yet!
And i usually get a good run of cards..then im getting my butt handed to me by that jewel lookin boss.
Do have some relics and potion
Those help me out pretty good!
THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD remake (PS4), just brought it digital store.

From The Original version of this title, how it use to be in the arcades, the remake it's an astonishing difference.
Been playing a lot of Hollow Knight recently.
Not gonna lie, this game has made me rage. There's a boss I'm having trouble with haha.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
The Sorrow, post: 65326, member: 5 Wrote:Been playing a lot of Hollow Knight recently.
Not gonna lie, this game has made me rage. There's a boss I'm having trouble with haha.
Lol, just don't break your merchandise.
I actually fell back on "ELDEN RING" cuz I'm having trouble.
Recently played some "Marvel's Avengers".

Made short enjoyment out of a limited edition gold ps4 I ordered a short while ago and received Thursday of last week. It's my very own console, unlike an jet black console console I used for a couple of years which genuinely i didn't buy.
Darksiders 3
I caught this title on side from the PSN digital store, watched a gameplay and thought it was engrossing, decided to give it a try.
How's it play game wise?
Any good?
Yea my opinion, it's very decent, even though it's just a few years(2018) but it's nice, single player, hack n slash, adventure, and controls are simple enough, I just gotta get the hang of it as most time I do get inundated, but it's learning experience for something new.

Also I made an error, I caught it on "sale" is what I meant to say, costed about $9 plus tax(original price of $60), a real good steal. There's always good sales on the digital store.
Evil Dead The Game.
Kwa, post: 65645, member: 6 Wrote:Yea my opinion, it's very decent, even though it's just a few years(2018) but it's nice, single player, hack n slash, adventure, and controls are simple enough, I just gotta get the hang of it as most time I do get inundated, but it's learning experience for something new.

Also I made an error, I caught it on "sale" is what I meant to say, costed about $9 plus tax(original price of $60), a real good steal. There's always good sales on the digital store.
Fook, I missed out.