Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
damn kwa, that's a whole lot of fuuck smdh

anywho so for the 2nd time in as many weeks a co-worker in the receiving dept a gal had the Covid was out for the 14 days
came in for 2 days apparently is positive for the 2nd time
today a girl that works next to her left feeling ill ..,.so yep
again no work tomorrow for a deep cleaning ..fuck
prmlscreem, post: 61199, member: 2 Wrote:damn kwa, that's a whole lot of fuuck smdh
Hahaha, tell me about it, but these are her own problems. Shit, even the baby father gotta deal with the childish attitude coming from her, then again he don't, they're not officially together, young sis just living in a immature world, too clingy, and got her own rent to pay in which she's rarely in her own house.
Shit is real now..
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Kwa, post: 61213, member: 6 Wrote:Hahaha, tell me about it, but these are her own problems. Shit, even the baby father gotta deal with the childish attitude coming from her, then again he don't, they're not officially together, young sis just living in a immature world, too clingy, and got her own rent to pay in which she's rarely in her own house.
Shit is real now..
yep her shit is real now!!
welcome to the real world little sister!!

anyways again no work today, no truck this time I sold a few t-shirts and coffee mugs to make up for it.
not sure how I did it, my lower back is killing me,
I really couldn't afford to call out today or tomorrow.
it has been hurting since sunday. I stayed on the couch and watch tv after taking a muscle relaxer early sunday morning
thought it would be better today , it's not.
well Finally got back to work today.
My back is much better spent 5 hours in the ER on wed. after 2 hours of work I just couldn't take it anymore
Do you have any of that icyhot muscle cream?
i have a bad back too and that stuff works wonders.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Hope you didn't herniate a disc, that shit really sucks.
The Sorrow, post: 62107, member: 5 Wrote:Do you have any of that icyhot muscle cream?
i have a bad back too and that stuff works wonders.
Hey yes I was using that before I went to the ER
a nurse told me few days later to use these Lidocaine plus menthol Patches they 8x4 or something I got them at walmart
they last 12 hours about 6 bucks a box of 5 they are amazeballs!! they is a bunch of differant brands and sizes and such
I got the equate brand so give it try if you can find it in Canada Sorrow, I'm sure red you can find it where you are or on-line
totally much better today!
Hmm maybe i'll look into those myself

howdy ghetto! yes my back is much better now.
short day today ..1:30 it's usually 1, ok maybe a long day ..i'm over these weird shifts
what can ya do?
hey ghetto, just messing with an echo dot I got today.
my nephew sent me a vid of his new microwave
which Alexa runs LMFAO ..I laughed saying I need a new Microwave mine takes forever to heat up leftovers it's old as shit
but that's how horror movies start. LMFAO
anywho he say's I needed an echo dot 3 to run everything ..I looked at my amazon rewards I got that for free
got it today ..it tells horrible dad jokes LMFAO
just saying gonna order the microwave next week it's like 75 dollars
which is not a bad price gonna fit perfectly where the old one is
prmlscreem, post: 62351, member: 2 Wrote:hey ghetto, just messing with an echo dot I got today.
my nephew sent me a vid of his new microwave
which Alexa runs LMFAO ..I laughed saying I need a new Microwave mine takes forever to heat up leftovers it's old as shit
but that's how horror movies start. LMFAO
anywho he say's I needed an echo dot 3 to run everything ..I looked at my amazon rewards I got that for free
got it today ..it tells horrible dad jokes LMFAO
just saying gonna order the microwave next week it's like 75 dollars
which is not a bad price gonna fit perfectly where the old one is
Yeah we got one of those DOT's for a Christmas gift, my wife got to set it up and both girls love it, they play their music for the most part, the girls figured out how to set up two separate accounts so they just get to say Alexa, say their namez, start my music and boo there it is.. happy camper girls.
Redbear, post: 62353, member: 1 Wrote:Yeah we got one of those DOT's for a Christmas gift, my wife got to set it up and both girls love it, they play their music for the most part, the girls figured out how to set up two separate accounts so they just get to say Alexa, say their namez, start my music and boo there it is.. happy camper girls.

if the ladies of the house are happy you're a happy guy!!
it's pretty amazing doo dad. on top of music I get my weather the day in history
(I'm a reader it's always giving me book suggestions) bad dad jokes LOL
I'm sure it does other stuff oh wait. I got some light bulbs yep wifi connected to alexa she will turn them on or off.
there is also smart plugs

anywho I'm having a few beers got a snow day tomorrow salted the sidewalks just now got a foot of snow coming.
Jimmy's birthday is tomorrow I can't believe it's been a little over a year now
I skipped work this pass friday, use "Sick Time", sometimes it's "what the hell", once in a while, my employer is gonna have to last a day/night without me, even i may reacher my limited sometimes,
feels like a been babysitting for the pass few work days too, catching errors from other workers, one of th e main employees knowing how to change tape manually a simple machine, man it bites.
Sup ghetto, hoe we doing. Been away for a minute. Had personal stuff n whatnot. Covid sucks the 2nd time around. Quit my job at the good Ole Roadhouse management change I couldn't stand behind. Sucks that I gave em so long of my time and got nowhere, oh well here's to new beginnings

Edit: yes caught it from the job, nobody told anybody they someone had it and they expected me at work 3 days later.
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Wuss good, and damn my man, I get the feeling of that, doing to much but not getting paid enough, no level up or raise.
Shit, if u sick, stay home, you health is important, people must have no consideration.
hey all! hope all is well. again beers going down smoothly *shrugs*
work sucks hours are short thinking i need to do something before what money I stockpiled over the last few years is gone
my side hustle with the t shirts have been helping..again saving that for emergencies..
I traded off something to get a 3D printer to help in that concept got it today gotta learn all that.
my son Kevin and I did our 2nd podcast today "flat earth" LMFAO wtf yeah anywho it's on spotify I can't remember what kevin named the series
I will come back and let ya all know
Just went and saw The Batman.
It was awesome, and I feel The Riddler was the best thing about the movie.

fuck, shit sucks, no truck tomorrow, working on some decor for the breakroom got some big wigs coming on friday
The Sorrow, post: 63338, member: 5 Wrote:I feel The Riddler was the best thing about the movie.
Riddle Me This:
What word is pronounced the same if you take away four of it's five letters.