Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
Sacramento transit at its best Kwa!
Bah, I'll take my lyfts and ubers anyday. Down here over on the southeast we don't do no trains
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Im one of the unlucky ones who cant afford a uber or lyft,
Whenever I need to goto work I have the option of the bus or a train, I prefer the bus for the most part, the train ride in is only ten minutes,
bus ride is 45 minutes..so i get a little more time to chill and get my mindset for work.
Redbear, post: 55093, member: 1 Wrote:Im one of the unlucky ones who cant afford a uber or lyft,
Whenever I need to goto work I have the option of the bus or a train, I prefer the bus for the most part, the train ride in is only ten minutes,
bus ride is 45 minutes..so i get a little more time to chill and get my mindset for work.
Understandable, we don't have busses in this city it's too small. They have this little ride share program but you have to schedule and go to a meet up point like a bus but that just seems like too much work for a ride to work
|Game Archive|
My sister got me a Bane statue for my b-day, and my meta knight plushie and vault boy nendoroid have also come in :3
I love them all        
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
It must be great to have such a cool Sis!
Y'all need to allow guest access to the forum, ppl can't see threads unless they're logged in & that puts us behind a wall in terms of visitors
The main reason I do this is to keep spam predators out.
I have two other forums that have open access,
and every freaking week I have to go and delete spammers from russia or romania,
Redbear, post: 55624, member: 1 Wrote:The main reason I do this is to keep spam predators out.
I have two other forums that have open access,
and every freaking week I have to go and delete spammers from russia or romania,
I remember the bots on BG those were annoying to delete every week
|Game Archive|
My mom's, Young sis and nephew went to the circus, I chose not to got this year, I even gave up 50 bucks for the lil man, his born day coming up, 5 years old, some food, light toys...etc, gonna let them enjoy.
Might just try to do my own lil thing on my special day..
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Enjoying my day off after a 6 day work week @_@
Gonna shave and probably get a haircut.

Happy Halloween everyone, another weird year out of the way and still not a single trick or treater
wtf is up with that?
I haven't been home on Halloween night in several years and the tail end of a pandemic and Halloween lights out front
I figured I would get a couple ..nope
anyone else have this problem?
Well, there don't be trick or treaters in my area, been that way last year too.
This Halloween, kids and parents wearing costumes, nothing wrong with that.
As a kid Halloween was fun, I haven't put on a costumes and went out in years.
My kid is depressed, she was really hoping for some goblines and ghoulish people's...
None showed.
yeah i guess it seems to not so popular in some areas anymore (I guess)
I got a friend that lives in Arizona had almost 500
on my street there is only a couple of houses and it's mostly a big cemetery so that could put a big damper on it LMFAO
anyways I'm getting ready for work got a big HR visit tomorrow
I didn't have trick-r-treaters last year and I wasn't expecting any this year.
I was right, glad I didn't buy any candy lol.

The Sorrow, post: 58345, member: 5 Wrote:I didn't have trick-r-treaters last year and I wasn't expecting any this year.
I was right, glad I didn't buy any candy lol.
yeah I haven't got any in several years..I figured I have lights up thought maybe one or 2 nope .
I bought candy , if I hadn't they probably would have showed up LOL
hey ghetto, Just got back from practice driving, I can now park like a beast! ..eh no just kidding
I am so much better now, then I was a month ago.
been working on this for a few months now when I started I had 3 people taking me out..
now just one my son Bobby the other 2 bailed after one round I had been out a few times before they jumped in
no problems didn't hit anything or anyone ..
they both said I did great but after asking, setting a time they both canceled at given times a couple times. I'm not gonna beg
shit don't offer if you are not gonna help. I had even had an appointment for my driving test they all said oh that's perfect
2 and half months of practice you will be good to go...yeah no I canceled it
my son lives 45 minutes away and works full time he and his girl come over once a week to let me drive around up at the local collage
LOL 3 other cars up there tonight doing the same!
I was lucky to grow up on a farm near some small hills (mountains) so I got to learn to drive tractors and the combines quite young,so if it has wheels, I can probably drive it.
My wife and a teammate about the same age, are the only two people's I know of who grew up in cities and that do not know how to drive,
And not a single fucking bit of interest either let me tell you,
I can't believe how long I've been begging my wife to learn how to drive. .so she can chauffeur me around for a change..
But hey!
Guess what?

Still Nope.
I spent the better part of my super younger years on a milking farm, riding cows is what I did my older brother drove the trackers
then my mom moved us to the city..ok town in northern vermont, then to Massachusetts because of you know, Love she didn't end up marrying him ...so went from about 50/20 people ..to a 5 thousand maybe...to a city of about 40 or 50 thousand ..this shit is far to many people.
and most drive like wack jobs all worse since the covid just absolute crazytown