Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tissue
Coming home yesterday from my hunt for certain vita titles and grub, now my sis and mother wanna get on me about tissue, since we were running low, and sis wanna say, stop complain, like what for, I'm the stupid enough buying Scott's tissue instead of cheap grand...
Real talk, Scott's tissue can be expensive, I usually pay 79c for a roll instead of paying $20+, for a 20+ roll pack, yeah stupid i know. After buying at least 5 rolls then like 3 rolls after, it lasted long enough for my mother to afford a big pack but a cheaper grand($10+), she will be getting a check at her job this weekend, $80 from me, since i give her $20 early for a sale at the market, and another $40 from young sis(daughter), i know if it's just me or my mother is starting to refuse to spend her money on this like this..
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Dude, when it comes to keeping that ass nice and clean, spend a little money on the soft stuff,
my wife will go out of her way to spend an extra 4 dollars for some charmin ultra,
just saying..the butt is important too ya know.. :punk:
Exactly, Which is why, I'm not complaining about buying the Scotts, i mean shit, I brought a few rolls79c each, and it last long enough, then my mother buys a cheaper grand but in a pack, I get the good shit.
Same with toothpaste, I buy Colgate total, 3 and some coins, not complaining.
My motner nor sis wouldn't buy good grands of stuff, their money racking is not so good right now. Although we still should be taking turns on shit like this. First I brought tissue, then mother brought some afterwards once getting low, then they both get me, at least I brought tissue that lasted long enough, my mother pays like $10 for a cheaper grand called morcal I think...
I'm telling, my mother nor sis, ain't making that much, and it's, just not my problem, I'm okay for now, no bragging shit...