Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
Got my hands on that Xbox Series S. I gotta say, I don't understand what all the hype was about. Aside from looking and running smoother it is basically the same system.
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
An upgrade is an upgrade tho, right?
Not even an improvements on graphics?..
[Image: XSevenK.png]
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Dr.Lost, post: 52023, member: 17 Wrote:Got my hands on that Xbox Series S. I gotta say, I don't understand what all the hype was about. Aside from looking and running smoother it is basically the same system.

Same for the PS5.
Aside from a new user interface, the only other thing that's different from the PS4 is SLIGHTLY better graphics and ray-tracing.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
I watched The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It.
It was meh, I found it to be boring.

I think the documentary on that case was more entertaining

It's Saturday night whats everyone doing?
this is the first Saturday I have had off in a few weeks
my oldest son had a cookout today I didn't go ..
I freaking spent the day shopping with my sister and Mopping ..yeah such a entertaining life I lead!
We watched Madea gets a job for our dinner family movie, it was a stage play which I'm not fond of, but it was ok.
It was a busy weekend for me, lots of food sold, people made happy. I love working on holidays. Makes me so happy to know people choose my restaurant to spend their special day at. I would have to say though, Veteran's Day will always be my favorite day at the restaurant I love giving away good for to the people who made the most honorable choice. Hope everyone had a great Father's day! and an even better weekend! Let's start this week off great
|Game Archive|
Been trying to comb through and get rid of any dead links. If I miss any I apologize.
|Game Archive|
Dude that's much appreciated,
I often thought about putting a Trash bin here,
Threads from a certain forum would be pruned after so many days automatically, but like all add-ons or code script, they can be finicky,
I dislike finicky add-ons and code.
Redbear, post: 52249, member: 1 Wrote:Dude that's much appreciated,
I often thought about putting a Trash bin here,
Threads from a certain forum would be pruned after so many days automatically, but like all add-ons or code script, they can be finicky,
I dislike finicky add-ons and code.
I find the remove from public to work out well that way if anyone has updated links they can just message us to have it back
|Game Archive|
Managed to do 2 full pages of HD Movies. Damn Rb you got a lotta dead links. I find anything with openload has been taken down redirects to a "Watch it legally" page. Well time to see what I can do more.
|Game Archive|
Now you understand why I don't like posting links anymore, half the sites I get stuff from has this issue.
shit sucks ..pricking myself twice a day..
numbers are normal , untill yesterday now they are mad low.
confused as shit
working on some stuff for works breakroom got a new store manager. her name is Jamie been with the company about as long as I have
been at our store about 3 weeks, let me tell ya she has been amazing I have seen people work that haven't in 2 1/2 years when that other was there smdh I have been so impressed the store looks so much neater it's amazing when someone comes in that knows what their doing!
I understand that one, I cannot tell you how happy I am with my new Supervisor,
she's had enough managerial experience that it shows and makes a difference.
I hate it when managers have been there too long and kinda don't care anymore I mean it's your job to care
|Game Archive|
Enjoying my last day off before going back to my weekly grind.

sup fagts

wheres losr, repairmanjc=ack, joe, necro, THOnGBANDIT

the old ghetto is gone =( there were some good times over there
TheRealMMFG, post: 53694, member: 219 Wrote:sup fagts

wheres losr, repairmanjc=ack, joe, necro, THOnGBANDIT

the old ghetto is gone =( there were some good times over there
You haven't been around lately, we are a fallen few brought together by the great RedBear. A few of us here from the old one, I haven't seen TB since around '15. The great Ghetto collapsed around 2018 here we share our knowledge to pass on to a better generation. Fortunately RB was kind enough(smart enough too) to toss a few bones before the collapse so here we are. You are welcomed by all of us. Feel free to stay awhile I'm sure RB has some beers somewhere if screem didn't drink them all yet
|Game Archive|