Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
Bills, bills, bills,
Making things stressful.
Working on shirts too, nice side hussle.
I'm on my last day of the week, and it's pay day,
And crucial things comes next...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Kwa, post: 50015, member: 6 Wrote:Bills, bills, bills,
Making things stressful.
Working on shirts too, nice side hussle.
I'm on my last day of the week, and it's pay day,
And crucial things comes next...
you are doing shirts too?
I'm working on 6 right now got all the vinyl cut this morning gonna weed and iron 0n between tonight and tomorrow
ugh this job is unreal ..got a text from the boss last night stating it was gonna be a big truck count on staying late.
well no truck..worked 3 hours was told work tomorrow I'm like I worked 5 days this week already
oh that's fine..for weeks we were told no more working 6 days a week tomorrow will be my 6th
plus a possible truck on monday because there was no truck today smdh I'm hoping I get a text later saying don't come in tomorrow
prmlscreem, post: 50066, member: 2 Wrote:ugh this job is unreal ..got a text from the boss last night stating it was gonna be a big truck count on staying late.
well no truck..worked 3 hours was told work tomorrow I'm like I worked 5 days this week already
oh that's fine..for weeks we were told no more working 6 days a week tomorrow will be my 6th
plus a possible truck on monday because there was no truck today smdh I'm hoping I get a text later saying don't come in tomorrow
I hate trucks, man they would try to have us clean the kitchen with the truck guys coming in. You know how hard it is to wet scrub and dry a floor with muddy ass boots coming in and out.
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
prmlscreem, post: 50040, member: 2 Wrote:you are doing shirts too?
I'm working on 6 right now got all the vinyl cut this morning gonna weed and iron 0n between tonight and tomorrow
Oh wow, I messed up that post, I'm not making shirts, I was related to u about that hassle, it's nice, I don't have that talent....
When I first moved into this apartment, I had paid two months worth of rent.
Instead of being credited for the next month, I was credited for the same month next year, which is July haha.

So I don't have to pay rent next month, which is dope lol.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Kwa, post: 50078, member: 6 Wrote:Oh wow, I messed up that post, I'm not making shirts, I was related to u about that hassle, it's nice, I don't have that talent....aww

Dr.Lost, post: 50069, member: 17 Wrote:I hate trucks, man they would try to have us clean the kitchen with the truck guys coming in. You know how hard it is to wet scrub and dry a floor with muddy ass boots coming in and out.
that's cool kwa no big deal that hustle is real!

omg this week has been a shit show with the trucks ..what ya gonna do? deal ? get paid so you can pay your bills!

anyways got out at 4 now having a few beers tomorrow is my one day off.
got projects to work on!
The Sorrow, post: 50099, member: 5 Wrote:When I first moved into this apartment, I had paid two months worth of rent.
Instead of being credited for the next month, I was credited for the same month next year, which is July haha.

So I don't have to pay rent next month, which is dope lol.
Free money!!!!
working on my side hustle making a memorial lantern for an old co-worker who lost her sister and her father poor girl.
sold 2 more t-shirts.
got tomorrow off it's beer:30
I got an update.
As of today(date: 06/03/21) I am fully vaccinated, took my second 2nd shot of Moderna, and next thing I started feeling a bit fatigue, at work too for the worst part. I don't even know what I was thinking going and clocking in, could've use time off, and i'm gonna be paid for the shot too...
That arm is gonna be sore for a while, but you should be feeling good real soon.
prmlscreem, post: 50318, member: 2 Wrote:working on my side hustle making a memorial lantern for an old co-worker who lost her sister and her father poor girl.
sold 2 more t-shirts.
got tomorrow off it's beer:30
Glad you got something going on,doing what ya like to do and getting paid for it is a double bonus!
Remember my three rules to success!
Get paid first, Take a day off, Snack often.
[USER=1]@Redbear[/USER]
Yea I feel a little soreness but it's not massive pain, I kinda felt a bit tired that I fell asleep on my break, also I didn't work as much.
I took tylenols moments later after my shot, it pretty much stop pain ahead of time.
Who knows though, might have to take another pill or 2..
After we got our shots we all had different reactions ( of a sort ,
My girls were both feeling icky and tired..plus that sore arm, My arm was just sore, like a charley-horse punch in the arm,
didnt feel icky or tired,
and im glad you got yer vaccination, that covid aint no joke,
no matter yer age or health, at least now you know you wont DIE from the covid if you do get it.
I never got sick even before I took the shots, but yea, i'm glad too, could be a requirement, might as well get it out the way, my job was offering, pay me only for 1hour -standard rate, might be the same for this shot.
Damn I surprise I didn't too sick to the state of vomiting, not even once, the was advised to take only tylenol's and drink plenty of water...
Redbear, post: 50328, member: 1 Wrote:Glad you got something going on,doing what ya like to do and getting paid for it is a double bonus!
Remember my three rules to success!
Get paid first, Take a day off, Snack often.
Thanks Red, ya getting paid is a good part Jimmy would be happy about it that's for sure.
he always was on me before to get some money even to replace what I bought I was "too nice" he would say.
and that's a real fact if I offered to make something that was fine but when people came asking for stuff.
anyways no more of that.
here's a lessoned learned. I had made a giant batman for one of my son's friends
made the mistake of not getting the money up front.
he msged me while I was making one for my grandson's birthday
I said I would make it the following week after the party.
he said take your time
monday I msged asking if he still wanted? he said yes. I told him it would be ready by friday
he said no problem ..I msg saying it was done on thursday said he would pick up friday...nope
saturday I msged ..he forgot ...he will pick up on sunday..
sunday...nope ..he forgot again..so stuck with a giant batman
so lesson is get money UPFRONT!!
anyways another friend saw the batman offered a price to put in her husbands home office
no problem with that
and another friend lost her brother asked me if i could do t-shirts with pictures.
I do have the printer set up for sublimation I don't have any experience so I sent her to a friend that does
I don't want to screw up shit at their families time of sorrow
like it happened to me with the funeral home
so I know she will get a job well done

just got home inventory time tonight and tomorrow
I stayed later then normal so tomorrow instead of going in for 5 am I have off
woohoo
Sheesh Priml,
You sound like a busy busy bee,
As long as yer happy we are happy, if yer not then I'll send out a mass and you'll get a bunch of snivel mail o_O
Glad to be going back to work today, seems like they are giving me the easy shifts, seems to think they want to keep me as long as possible at this point. Been learning some web development on the side so I can get that under my belt
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Redbear, post: 50533, member: 1 Wrote:Sheesh Priml,
You sound like a busy busy bee,
As long as yer happy we are happy, if yer not then I'll send out a mass and you'll get a bunch of snivel mail o_O
oui yeah very busy
got news from the doctor apparently I'm pre-diabetic didn't know that was a thing.
anyways
I now have to stab myself in the finger twice a day to make sure of my sugar levels.

well I must have known inside because before all that I had gotten a water filter for my sink and cut down on soda and Monster
so even
anyways after 2 weeks of this stabbing my levels have been normal all along
fuck getting old sucks!