Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
Redbear, post: 48824, member: 1 Wrote:Amazon ain't as bad as Wish though!
True, My mom's use to use "Wish" items never on time, merchandise may get lost, hard to track your order,
She been stop using this service.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Dr.Lost, post: 49008, member: 17 Wrote:Hopefully it goes well, if I don't get the job back to 7.25 somewhere quick
Shit, that is even less money my younger sister makes a hour.

Dr.Lost, post: 49057, member: 17 Wrote:Yeah I just keep thinking about that OT though, 18/hr after 40 hours
This is my current rate, it's called shift differential regular, since it's overnight, and I have to work the hours to earn it, when using "PTO" I received $16.50 for that.
Kwa, post: 49070, member: 6 Wrote:Shit, that is even less money my younger sister makes a hour.

This is my current rate, it's called shift differential regular, since it's overnight, and I have to work the hours to earn it, when using "PTO" I received $16.50 for that.
Yeah I just learned that a Assistant kitchen manager at this restaurant makes 13.50
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Not bad, That's like an regular associate rate in my State/region, basically in some places like restaurants.
prmlscreem, post: 48955, member: 2 Wrote:I find that Amazon's shipments lately have been garbage even with prime
one item it said would be here on Friday 2 days after I ordered it. I was good with that
but in real life it showed showed up a week and half later wtf?
clothes I ordered 2 days ago for my grandsons birthday next Saturday will be here Tuesday
so now I try to give a few days extra for shipping just like the old days
I was thinking about getting Prime. Mostly just for the free stuff you get in certain video games. Lol.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Kwa, post: 49068, member: 6 Wrote:Why the hell pay for prime and you're not getting the most tolerable service, that's like getting ripped off from a service provider..
because I also watch movies and such on prime plus ebooks
so finally got around to doing my taxes LOL always last minute sally here
prmlscreem, post: 49179, member: 2 Wrote:so finally got around to doing my taxes LOL always last minute sally here
I actually still waiting on my check return, but now I'm to feel a lil something.
My mom's got a call about her check being ready but it was a major disappoinment for me, as IRS took $600 from her as a payback from stimulus check from 2020, not sure the reason, should be a letter coming.
Kwa, post: 49181, member: 6 Wrote:I actually still waiting on my check return, but now I'm to feel a lil something.
My mom's got a call about her check being ready but it was a major disappoinment for me, as IRS took $600 from her as a payback from stimulus check from 2020, not sure the reason, should be a letter coming.
wow never heard of that happening I hope it all turns out well for your mom!
I hope al the mothers had a great day!
having a few beers I got a call no work tomorrow due to no truck
I'm thinking I might have to look around for a new job because there was no work thursday or friday of last week either
Jesus, no work means no money.

And yea, my mom's is pretty pissed, she gad plans, but now she can't do anything, what she's doing at the moment is under the table, and it definently not earing her a lot of money, and then there's unemployment.
Ever since this one guy in my department volunteered to help with our stores reno, I've had to pick up his slack.
Now I'm always tired and exausted. Can't wait until he comes back...which isn't until August :'(

Kwa, post: 49181, member: 6 Wrote:I actually still waiting on my check return, but now I'm to feel a lil something.
wtf that sucks I didn't think they were gonna do that shit?,
I didn't have any problems well so far anyway
[USER=2]@prmlscreem[/USER]
It's a problem she has, still waiting on mines refund money, if I ever get a call.
Because it was slow as fuck in my department, I had to work in seafood. Had to throw away my work gloves because they smelled like fish. I hate that smell.

The Sorrow, post: 49478, member: 5 Wrote:Because it was slow as fuck in my department, I had to work in seafood. Had to throw away my work gloves because they smelled like fish. I hate that smell.
I hear ya, I'm about to do my last day at Roadhouse and I'm planning on going to a seafood restaurant for better pay but I can't stand seafood
|Game Archive|
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully the pay is worth it

Seems like Unemployment/IRS been on some bullshit, turns out that not only my mom had to pay back, but my young sister has to pay "IRS" back a little something as well, something about a miscalculation on 2020 taxes.
Damn, collecting From unemployment for so long until completely vacant, now this.
Officially quit my job at Roadhoude on Sunday. Only about $1,000 left in my bank account for rent for the next 2 months. Gotta find a new job before then so I'm not behind. This frees up my time to get my GED online so I can finally stop putting that off. The only thing now is the motivation to do so.
|Game Archive|
Dr.Lost, post: 49663, member: 17 Wrote:Officially quit my job at Roadhoude on Sunday. Only about $1,000 left in my bank account for rent for the next 2 months. Gotta find a new job before then so I'm not behind. This frees up my time to get my GED online so I can finally stop putting that off. The only thing now is the motivation to do so.
The pay wasn't that satisfying, right??
U was smart to keep some money on the side.
$1000...., Ur rent must not be that expensive.
Kwa, post: 49664, member: 6 Wrote:The pay wasn't that satisfying, right??
U was smart to keep some money on the side.
$1000...., Ur rent must not be that expensive.
Nah the cost of living down here is cheap, split between 5 people so pretty easy. I was getting 12/hr but the hours were ass and lack of care for the employees was what drove me away
|Game Archive|