Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
We put all of our fresh turkeys on sale and they sold out in a single day.

Frozen turkeys arent selling as well, and we have a fuck ton of those still.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
woo hoo! day 19 of not smoking!
let me tell it's been rough. the patch has helped me along pretty well
but going back to work ..these fuckwads who don't want to work just blows my mind.
just stay home don't come in and try and fake it don't get pissed if someone says something to ya smdh
hey all got my one and done J & J covid shot today woo hoo!
spent the afternoon at a birthday party for a 15 year old boy I didn't want to be at...
had zero excuse not to go because he was related had no choice ..I survived!!
Managed to find a good little Laptop Tablet combo. Time to crack er open and get it going. Next step getting back with my schooling. Wish me luck.
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Dr.Lost, post: 48010, member: 17 Wrote:Next step getting back with my schooling. Wish me luck.
I'm guessing college classes.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Hope its a Trade School where you can earn a mighty dollar!!
Sadly i been lazy on my off days just for doing extra, unless I'm out for grub/a treat.
Even I been experiencing a mighty increase.lol, it's a called shift differential.
Now I'm seeing $18 if I do the hours, standard pay($16.50) if I use sick or PTO.
Kwa, post: 48014, member: 6 Wrote:I'm guessing college classes.
Programming and photography classes 100% online
|Game Archive|
Redbear, post: 48015, member: 1 Wrote:Hope its a Trade School where you can earn a mighty
It's a good idea just busy with much going on now
|Game Archive|
Dr.Lost, post: 48010, member: 17 Wrote:Managed to find a good little Laptop Tablet combo. Time to crack er open and get it going. Next step getting back with my schooling. Wish me luck.
oh snap good luck!!!
prmlscreem, post: 48066, member: 2 Wrote:oh snap good luck!!!
Thanks screen, biggest regret right now is not staying on top of it
|Game Archive|
Bought 1,000 Dogecoin on Thursday just as a joke. Put me down $200. Wow up today to twice that amount... I haven't felt bad since
|Game Archive|
Dr.Lost, post: 48119, member: 17 Wrote:Bought 1,000 Dogecoin on Thursday just as a joke. Put me down $200. Wow up today to twice that amount... I haven't felt bad since
what!!?? omg that's awesome!!
I'm looking into investing
prmlscreem, post: 48123, member: 2 Wrote:what!!?? omg that's awesome!!
I'm looking into investing
Dogecoin was kinda a hit or miss for me I played around in the stock market a little but that doesn't ever go anywhere
|Game Archive|
Dr.Lost, post: 48133, member: 17 Wrote:Dogecoin was kinda a hit or miss for me I played around in the stock market a little but that doesn't ever go anywhere
I hear ya I know this one guy that's about it other then looking it up
prmlscreem, post: 48169, member: 2 Wrote:I hear ya I know this one guy that's about it other then looking it up
I made about 150 from it sadly I had to sell it so I could pay bills, maybe next time I'll hop on the train again
|Game Archive|
Just found our I'm gonna be an uncle again in about 7 months. Man life is fast. I'm now an uncle to 2
|Game Archive|
Dr.Lost, post: 48520, member: 17 Wrote:Just found our I'm gonna be an uncle again in about 7 months. Man life is fast. I'm now an uncle to 2
Hey Hey, congrats...sometimes being an Uncle is way more fun than being the parent!
I agree with that, I already an uncle of a 15 year old niece and a 4 year old nephew.
Don't really see my nephew anymore as the mother(my young sis) been staying with her X boyfriend and his mother.
Not sure what's the status between the 2 anymore, weather if they're together or not.
Dr.Lost, post: 48520, member: 17 Wrote:Just found our I'm gonna be an uncle again in about 7 months. Man life is fast. I'm now an uncle to 2
wow congrats!!